Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Looking for advice.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Jsun76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for advice.

I am finally making the transition to collective pitch. I need some advice on what to start with. I would really like to go with the Blade 230s but, it is a bit out of my price range at the moment. Been looking at the WL Toys V931 and the XK K 123. Same Heli, different manufacturer. Also looking at the XK 124. Does anyone have any experience with these and is there a difference between the XK and WL versions? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:49 AM
Basil Yousif
My Feedback: (3)

For small heli's I would go with a Oxy. I got one in a trade and there great but the kit is a little expensive for such a small heli.
Another option is the Align 450. You can get the Dominator with everything but a receiver for $350 on sale. I just bought one it comes with a Beastex Flybarless unit.

http://grandrc.com/Elec.-Helis-&-Par...duct_info.html
Old 10-31-2018, 07:08 AM
Real Crazy RC

Unhappy advice and question

hi guys got a f-series f49 little heli the rudd or boom motor is not working or intamitant any advice or shall I go a head and buy a new motor ?
Old 10-31-2018, 12:50 PM
Real Crazy RC

WL toys are good for money would go for that but staring out Id say double horse and gyro small and cheap. there not hard to fly on a non windy day eigher