Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

I caught a burgler!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 06:27 AM
Rumva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I caught a burgler!

wish i was so lucky - just moved to a quiet neighborhood 3 weeks ago and had been car hopped...lost powertools, covering iron, flightbox... moved from not so nice place for 8 years and had no problems... at least still have plane and remote hehehe..would have really been upset then.

great job, glad you and neighbor were there to be of assistance
Old 11-27-2003, 02:53 PM
ShempHoward
My Feedback: (3)

The sad part of this story is that he's probably already out on the streets again looking for another score.

Get a Dog - the barking when a stranger comes round might scare these types off and all you have to do is feed and water the pooch and you'll get a new best friend who'll protect that Heli investment.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:48 PM
Spaceman Spiff
My Feedback: (1)

Not sure if this is a 3 strikes state, but i am sure the general principle is used here.
Even if gets away easy this time, next time will not be so easy. I grew up with a guy who did every day of 5 years for stealing an old tire from a junk yard. he got off easy once or twice, but after that was jail. He doesn't steal anymore. Another guy i know was a small time drug dealer, and now is a computer programmer and a decent guy. Raising a nice family... does what is right, just like the rest of us. Odds are it will be busness as ussual fo the burgler, but you never know. I remain hopefull.

Dogs are great, but it takes me a long time to get to sleep after they decide to bark at nothing. Security doors and windows are the thing for me.
Old 11-28-2003, 12:21 AM
raykessler

sue him for makin u run. This is america if people can sue McDonalds for makin them fat then i bet u can sue that person for makin u use ur valuable effort. Ill bet it would work.
Old 11-28-2003, 11:10 AM
lv2flyhte2crsh

I hope you homeowners insurance covers your lawsuit !