Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

New site: comments

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 11:05 AM
quaid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New site: comments

Hi there.

I am an RC heli flyer, and monster trucker. I have just launched a site that would serve the US market. I would appreciate any comments or other information regarding the site in general, prices etc. Hope you like it.

www.hobbypit.com

Thanks and happy flying.
Old 11-05-2003, 11:30 AM
DustOffUH1
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: New site: comments

I just browsed quickly through a couple of pages. I like the look of the site,, pleasing to the eyes. Personaly I don't like the bright colored sites, hurts my eyes. I would make one suggestion if I may. It would be nice if you also had detailed descriptions of the products you're selling. What comes with the kits, what else you would need to complete a kit, descriptions of the engines etc. Maybe you were planning to add that anyway. I know you just launched it, and you'll be making a few tweaks here & there.
Joe
Old 11-08-2003, 05:15 AM
quaid

Default New site: thanks for the comments

Hi again.

Thanks for the detailed comments They are appreciated, and we have started working on that already. You will start seeing some additions by next week. Any comments about the prices?

Btw.. we are selling also.. so feel free to browse around and place an order. There is a detailed "My Hobbypit" section where you can manage your orders etc.

Thanks again.
Old 11-08-2003, 12:24 PM
burnsie90

Default RE: New site: thanks for the comments

I just checked out your site. It looks a little funny with the /= after the prices. The prices look good, but $19 to ship a gyro and servo. I just read that you are located in the UK, so that would explain the shipping a little.

I agree that you need some descriptions. Also, work on getting more products.

Overall: Looks good, keep up the good work.

Kevin