Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

help

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 02:23 AM
new fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help

i gat some simple question,doesn't konw when the 9h wc2 came out and where it made?is there any new 9 ch radio coming out this year?jr or thunder tiger heli which one to go?thanks
Old 01-19-2004, 11:49 AM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: help

The 9C by Futaba is is made in Japan like most others. It is one of the best radios ever made in my opinion. It does not have some of the features of the 9Z, but most don't need those added features anyway and the 9Z is not worth the extra money for the normal modeler. Some use it and love it, but if you don't compete nationally, chances are, you will never miss the added features.

The 9C won't be replaced right away. They may make some subtle changes, but it will be pretty much as is for the next 5 to 10 years is my guess. The U series didn't change much for almost 15 years. There were some changes to it, but not a lot. There were a lot of lower end radio changes in that time, but the U series lasted a long time. The 9C series is only a couple years old and it rocks. I wouldn't hesitate. This spring there will be synthesized freq modules for them. That will add a lot for those at large flying fields.

The TT raptor series is also a good heli series. All fly well, the bigger ones are better and more stable. I had 2 of the 30s and a 60 size, and when I started flying the 60, sold the 30s because I never flew them any more. They are cheaper to learn on, but are a little more jumpy than the 60. The 50 has a lot of power to play with and is fun too. Any would be a good choice though.

Good luck.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:04 PM
new fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help

thanks a lot FLYBOY,and i am going to the 9c and tt,it realy help me a lot.thanks again and best ragerds.