Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

the JR 9X ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 06:00 PM
new fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the JR 9X ?

I heard of jr 9x is coming to states soon,is that ture?anyone knows when?I know that's a good radio and don't cost a lot cash.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:52 PM
MSD

Default RE: the JR 9X ?

If you call 4 to 6 months soon then yes. Personally i bought mine from cyberheli 2 months ago. You have probably heard rumors about the US 9X being different from the imported version. This is not all together true, this is just the US distributor way of trying to put you American's off buying the imported version. If you want it now go to CYBERHELI.

Regards

MSD
Old 02-09-2004, 12:56 PM
Fastlif
My Feedback: (2)

How do you like the 9x?
Old 02-15-2004, 10:13 AM
MSD

Hello,

I have been using my 9x since b4 christmas and i think its fantastic. To be very honest with you this is my first radio as i am new to the heli hobby. So because of this i have nothing to compare it to. I can tell you this though, that with the help of my heli club it does make the flying and setting up of the heli a lot easier than the like's of the futaba's. It also a radio which i intend to grow into because of the array of features that it has. To finish off i will say that when it comes to the price of the JR and features that you get you get a great bang for you.

Kind Regards

MSD
Old 02-15-2004, 04:03 PM
Atomrcp Matt

I also plan to order my PCM9X from Cyberheli.. I am going to build my Heli's until the only thing I need is the Radio.. And if its not released here in the States yet then Cyberheli it is! If you order from Cyberheli just make sure you get Stick Mode 2.. And don't expect Shipping to be very cheap [coming from Hong Kong]