Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Tech Support at Horizon S****

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Tech Support at Horizon S****

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 04:59 PM
BROKE STAB
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tech Support at Horizon S****

I just can not believe the tech support,or lack of, at Horizon Hobby..
My brother was flying his helicopter at a local sod farm when one of his blades flew off in mid air.At first I thought it was something he had done but when we got to the mess we noticed the blade grip had broke in the air.Now he does not do 3d stuff cause he had only flew this thing about eight times and had only a little time on a small glow copter before this.The blade flew off into the marsh area behind where we fly so we could not find it any where.I mean that there is
water knee deep,grass up to my chest, and more bugs than you can shake a stick at. They have said that they would pay 100.00 dollars of the cost of a new heli,but not replace it.Will my fillings are either you are guilty or you are not.Was it their fault if so then they should replace it,if not then do not.But don't offer 100.00 off your next P.O.S.....
You can tell that this is really getting on my nerves. I have run in to a problem on a funtana .46
last year that took them 5 months to take care of.It had a warped aileron right out of the box it took 5 months and I had to call ups for them.And then i ha to call them to tell them it never left their warehouse what a piece of work.