Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

VENTURE 30

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 03:20 AM
AVIATOR135
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VENTURE 30

HI! I'M NEW TO HELI'S AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I WOULD GO WRONG WITH A NICE USED VENTURE 30 MY FRIEND IS WILLING TO TRADE ME RTF AND GOING AHEAD AND UPGRADING IT TO A 50 FOR STABILITY AND RESERVED POWER? LIKE THE HYPER 50 OS.
PLEASE REPLY HONESTLY, I TAKE MY R/C VERY SERIOUS, THANKS! RICK
Old 12-10-2004, 08:38 AM
CromptonS

Default RE: VENTURE 30

Hi Rick, I suppose it all depends on the condition of the Heli. Also ther are many opinions about which Heli is the best etc. I have the Venture 60 and my mate has the Venture 50. We both learned on them and are still flying them. I have not flown any other Heli, but what I can say is the Venture is a very good stable heli and easy to work on. The 50 and 30 have a lot of plastic on them but still fly very well like that. Good maintenace will see you flying your heli well for a long time. I do not think you will be unhappy with the Venture. What other equipment do you get? or are you going to fly with? Radio, Gyros etc. Regards Shane
Old 12-10-2004, 09:34 PM
AVIATOR135
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: VENTURE 30

IT HAS NEVER BEEN CRASHED AND LOOKS NEW. HE HAS A FURY NOW AND A GASSER. THE RADIO IS A FUTABA 6XASUPER WITH STANDARD SERVOS, 401 GYRO,GLASS BLADES AND WOOD, TAIL MOUNTED SERVO, ALUMINUM TWIN BOOM MOUNT, HEADER TANK AND STARTER SHAFT . HE CAN HOVER IT HANDS OFF FOR A FEW SEC. BUT THINKS I WOULD LIKE THE 50 UPGRADE? I'M TRADING HIM A 10GT AND 1/8 OFNA ULTRA MBX BUGGY. THINK I'M COMING OUT OK?