Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

First Flight Rappy .50

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Abraxxas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Flight Rappy .50

I just got my first heli done a few days ago, the VelociRaptor for Heliproz with OS .50 Hyper with Airtronics 94758Z servos and a Futaba 401 gyro. Got a metal TT head, stainless flybar with white paddles, rear mount tail servo, 3300mah NiMh battery and G4 blades. Got it running today for the first time and spooled it up in the driveway on a rotopod, didnt plan on flying it but did anyways Wow does this thing have some sick power! Had to turn my throttle curves way down to get the head speed manageable (blades were just HOWLING on the first try) but never-the-less I am excited and glad it flies Hopefully tomorrow I'll take it out again and see if I can roto-till anything I'll post some pics soon!!

Brian
Old 01-08-2005, 09:07 PM
ChopperMike

Default RE: First Flight Rappy .50

Now you've gone and done it! These things are addictive!

I see you're from Plover. Do you fly with the Rapids club? I fly with the Wausau R/C Sportsmen.

Regards,

Mike
Old 01-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Abraxxas

Default RE: First Flight Rappy .50

Yes I do fly with them, I was also at your fun fly this last summer flying a Wild Hare 28% Edge. I'll probably be there again this year

Brian