Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

OS 91 EFI-H

Old 09-20-2002, 12:50 PM
Furyflyer2
My Feedback: (117)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS 91 EFI-H

Originally posted by Flunkyone
I checked link, but I don't understand what that has to do with the new engine . The 1.02 has been known about here in Japan since end of July. The 91 EFI has been tested since 13/09/02. Three of pilots have used many liters of fuel and hours of operation on engine. It runs flawless. I think everybody be much happy with engine.
Bax wrote-

Sorry, gentlemen, but the picture is a hoax. It looks like a photomanipulation of the O.S. Max .70SZ-H heli engine.

Sorry, but O.S. hasn't announced any plans for such an engine.

We hope you find this information helpful. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at this email address. (Please be sure to copy all previous emails into any future questions.)

DID YOU KNOW that our web pages now all contain FAQs? (Frequently asked questions) Please drop by and take a look! We hope you'll find the information helpful and valuable to you.

Sincerely,

Bill Baxter, Manager
Hobby Services
1610 Interstate Dr.
Champaign, IL 61822
USA

Phone: 217 398-0007
Fax: 217 398-7721
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.bestrc.com
Old 09-20-2002, 01:31 PM
Lift
My Feedback: (1)

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Is it possible that Mr. Baxter of Hobby Services is not in the know. I mean this is an issue of factory test pilots posting on this.

Is Curtis supposed to be the only OS test pilot out? We seem to rely ALOT on our US distributors but I am beginning to wonder about their knowledge. The net is a POWERFUL communication tool. We are getting information faster than many of these distributors can handle.

I am a total sell out on this hobby but I cannot justify spending $900 on a motor. Only people I know of that would be in the market at that price tag are competition pilots. VERY narrow market.
Old 09-20-2002, 01:35 PM
Furyflyer2

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Originally posted by Lift
Is it possible that Mr. Baxter of Hobby Services is not in the know. I mean this is an issue of factory test pilots posting on this.

Is Curtis supposed to be the only OS test pilot out? We seem to rely ALOT on our US distributors but I am beginning to wonder about their knowledge. The net is a POWERFUL communication tool. We are getting information faster than many of these distributors can handle.

I am a total sell out on this hobby but I cannot justify spending $900 on a motor. Only people I know of that would be in the market at that price tag are competition pilots. VERY narrow market.
If Flunkyone posts a REAL picture , I will believe , the pic he used was a doctored up pic.

Curtis works directly with OS , he is very well known all over the world. Why would he not be in the know?
Old 09-20-2002, 04:00 PM
Flunkyone
Banned

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Sorry I do not know no Curtis that work at OS. I know Hashimoto and Sensui test pilots. They fly engine for OS and tell engineer if it OK. Maybe I explain wrong, this engine in pic is 1.02 EFI not 70.
70 helicopter engine is on right in pic. R/C Technique ad come out in week. Then I can post pic of 91 EFI in Sylphide 90 heli and Freya EX . This engine make happy. OS will send to USA in spring, Japanese pilots buy engine November
Old 09-20-2002, 05:40 PM
Furyflyer2

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Originally posted by duelist
FuryFlier2, you seem to be making alot of unfounded allegations against a guy who seems to have appropriate answers to your questions. - what are all of these opinions based on? some post from a guy at the Evil Empire?

What ever happened to giving somebody the benefit of the doubt????

If I'm wrong then explain this post, I just want the facts - If I owned such a engine I would post my own pic not one that was found of the internet- I'm not say his not telling the truth but ......

Bax wrote-

Sorry, gentlemen, but the picture is a hoax. It looks like a photomanipulation of the O.S. Max .70SZ-H heli engine.

Sorry, but O.S. hasn't announced any plans for such an engine.

We hope you find this information helpful. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at this email address. (Please be sure to copy all previous emails into any future questions.)

DID YOU KNOW that our web pages now all contain FAQs? (Frequently asked questions) Please drop by and take a look! We hope you'll find the information helpful and valuable to you.

Sincerely,

Bill Baxter, Manager
Hobby Services
1610 Interstate Dr.
Champaign, IL 61822
USA

Phone: 217 398-0007
Fax: 217 398-7721
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.bestrc.com
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	26882_9801.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	16586  
Old 09-20-2002, 05:50 PM
Furyflyer2

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Here is a pic of a real EFI engine. Do you see the difference?? Look real carefully at the control box , do you see how the wires are exactly in the same position in both pics?? It's called cut and paste.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	26890_9801.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	16587  
Old 09-20-2002, 05:59 PM
Furyflyer2

Default OS 91 EFI-H

I am testing the OS 91 EFI-H that OS is going to release soon. They are making this version for all the contest pilots since the FAI does not allow a 2 stroke engine larger than a 15CC at this time. But OS is also going to release the 1.02 version for the serious sport flier also. Here is a picture of the engine and it will be shown at the Tokyo Model Show in October. This engine will be released in Japan at the same time the OS 91 EFI-H is released also.

Here is a link of pics from that show-

http://www.jason.net/heli/fair0502.htm
Old 09-20-2002, 06:19 PM
Flunkyone
Banned

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Mr. Jason Chan come to Japan often. He visit OS and Hirobo very much. If he come again soon Hashi let him fly Freya with OS 91 EFI. Also maybe then he take picture and post on his website. Hashi good friend with Jasonsan, he buy Hashi helicopters. I think Mr. Chan be at October Model Show in Tokyo.
Old 09-20-2002, 06:38 PM
Furyflyer2

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Originally posted by ja1010
Cool.

Id love to see it

Me tooooo.... my money is in hand.
Old 09-20-2002, 07:10 PM
helihawks

Default Rich Cats...

IMO, there are a small minority of Rich Cats
in this RC Game that can afford these expensive
engines.

I am not one of those.

Unless one has money-out-the-wazoo
I can't imagine contemplating the purchase
of a 900 dollar nitromethane motor for a model
Helicopter or any plane for that matter.

The market MUST be able to bare this up, otherwise
the MFR wouldn't have put the tooling up to make um!

Good luck rich cats, have fun with it!!!!

Byron, Omaha
(Hey I got 6 heli's!)
Old 09-21-2002, 04:43 AM
flmgrip
My Feedback: (2)

Default OS 91 EFI-H

the beauty of the internet... anybody can be anybody and claim and make believe anything they want...
so flunkyone, where can i send you my money ? cash of course
Old 09-21-2002, 01:02 PM
Flunkyone
Banned

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Sorry I don't sale motor. I just fly with Hashi and Sensui and some more pilots that test for OS. Yamaguchi test motor 1.02 for 3d flying. He like it also in his Imperio. Motor will be out soon here.
Old 09-21-2002, 02:10 PM
JasonF

Default OS 91 EFI-H

I like how at first Flunkyone could speak fluent English, but all of a sudden as people started to realize his OS 91 EFI was a hoax, he started talking in Asian-English!!
Old 09-21-2002, 05:39 PM
Pepito

Default This soooooooo funny!

Yamagushi, Sensui, blah, blah ,blah.
Hirobo, ....... who's curtis, hahahahaha

Congratulations flunkyone. Good job.
Old 09-21-2002, 08:33 PM
flmgrip

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Originally posted by JasonF
I like how at first Flunkyone could speak fluent English, but all of a sudden as people started to realize his OS 91 EFI was a hoax, he started talking in Asian-English!!
it must be the heat

quotes by flunkyone:

"Semi Sym blades are faster in forward flight, the auto rotate more efficent and easier than Sym blades. Semi Sym blades fly just as good inverted as right side up as Sym blades. The only difference is that they require a little more pitch to fly inverted than Sym do. but really that is cancelled out because it takes less pitch to fly inverted than upright. So either blade you choose will do the job for you"

"IT is probably really close to 50/50 between the two airfoils. Semis hover better than Sym. Sym has its advantages also that they will usually not have any tendencies to do anything unexpected. Semis will not really do anything unexpected either but sometimes they just have some different quirks than the Sym blades do"

up's i forgot i am Japanese...

"Sorry I do not know no Curtis that work at OS. I know Hashimoto and Sensui test pilots. They fly engine for OS and tell engineer if it OK. Maybe I explain wrong, this engine in pic is 1.02 EFI not 70.
70 helicopter engine is on right in pic. R/C Technique ad come out in week. Then I can post pic of 91 EFI in Sylphide 90 heli and Freya EX . This engine make happy. OS will send to USA in spring, Japanese pilots buy engine November"

and hey, should'nt be shipping cheaper from cyberheli to japan...?

"yeah Cyberheli has the blades for 49.99. but then add about $20 shipping and 4 days later that makes them $69.99. So you paid $10 more and got them when you wanted them and you also supported your LHS here in the USA. So don't feel like you got took."

ups i don't even live in japan... busted
Old 09-21-2002, 09:57 PM
HeliDriver

Default EFI?

I still like know what EFI meen with new engine. :stupid:

Heli on,
Shannon
Old 09-21-2002, 11:03 PM
Ergo60

Default OS 91 EFI-H

If I appologized to this guy for slaming him early on, and he is not for real, I am going to be really pissed.

Me dare he to post address.
Old 09-22-2002, 12:35 PM
=XGC= OzZ

Default Thats cool/

Originally posted by ja1010
I cant say anything. Last time a troll started in on me, I got so mad, the thread got closed. But I deserved it, I got real heated. Sorry.

I just hate the BS stories.

I would love to see this engine for real honestly.

I really do apologize for that other thread FuryFlyer.
One thing this is for fun. But one thing we have to rember is it is a hobby.

But just to make fun of people no.

But you do not like the then attack the [/IMG] not the person so we do not have ,but I know how you feel you feel like this
, trust me .
Old 09-22-2002, 02:21 PM
flmgrip

Default OS 91 EFI-H

i am really getting jealous of all those little moving smilies and icons, where do you get those from?
Old 09-22-2002, 02:59 PM
=XGC= OzZ

Default We will be adding this Icons soon.

I will put up a vote and have every body vote o what they would like.
Old 09-22-2002, 03:48 PM
Flunkyone
Banned

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Senji Watanabe
Ra-1 Aza-Yaguradai Shika-machi,
Hakui-gun, Ishikawa-Pref. 925-0156
Old 09-22-2002, 03:57 PM
RS2K
My Feedback: (8)

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Originally posted by flmgrip
i am really getting jealous of all those little moving smilies and icons, where do you get those from?
The easy way to get them is post an image like this. "http://www.protege5.com/vbb225/images/smilies/Kick.gif"
Old 09-22-2002, 06:21 PM
flmgrip

Default OS 91 EFI-H

Senji Watanabe
Ra-1 Aza-Yaguradai Shika-machi,
Hakui-gun, Ishikawa-Pref. 925-0156
nice... and whatever it means...
Old 09-22-2002, 08:09 PM
hobbyboy

Default 90

Senji, it will look better if you give us your address in Kanji. Bob
Old 09-25-2002, 07:28 PM
StefanYuhas

Default I will check with my friend at OS Japan.

I have a friend who owns a hobby shop in japan and works very close with hirobo and OS. So I will email him tonight and see if there is,and what the story is behind the OS EFI Heli engine.

I am sure we all want to know the truth without any tall tails.

Stefan

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.