Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Reflex XTR question

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 02:46 AM
o1owest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reflex XTR question

Hello all,
I just got Reflex XTR with Futaba 6XH radio. It came with an USB interface with adapter cable and it works fine.
Now I just ordered Airtronics RD6000 radio for real flying and I am wondering if I need to get a new adapter cable.
Does anyone know?

If so where can I buy it from?
Thanks.

Ed.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:22 AM
Charlie

Default RE: Reflex XTR question

I just got Reflex XTR with Futaba 6XH radio. It came with an USB interface with adapter cable and it works fine.
Now I just ordered Airtronics RD6000 radio for real flying and I am wondering if I need to get a new adapter cable.
Yes you do, you can buy it off the [link=http://www.reflex-sim.dyndns.org/reflex-sim/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27_32&products_id=38]Reflex[/link] website.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Ross15

how realistic are the graphics esspecialy for depth perseption? Ihave had a lot of trouble with not being able to tell how far away the heli is on my simulator.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:51 AM
jsenicka
My Feedback: (79)

Pretty darn good actually.
Reflex likely has the most realistic graphics out there
Old 08-21-2006, 11:50 AM
w.pasman

how realistic are the graphics esspecialy for depth perseption? Ihave had a lot of trouble with not being able to tell how far away the heli is on my simulator.
Assuming you have no stereo setup, depth always remains a problem when looking straight into the sky. When you are close to the ground you also have the shadow. The texture of the grass etc also help. It's better than the previous version of reflex and of truflite that have just green on the ground.