Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Ocean Venom Rescue and Venom support!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Ocean Venom Rescue and Venom support!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 02:01 AM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ocean Venom Rescue and Venom support!

I made a phone call on the 11th to Venom and spoke with Paul S. about my Ocean Rescue not responding very well. I was looking for something along the lines of what I could do to make it more responsive and function a little better. After explaining what was happening, Paul thought maybe my motors were getting tired and needed to be replaced. What happened next blew my mind as I never saw it coming, and never even expected it!
Paul immediatly asked for my address and then sent me.......AT THIER expense........ a new set of motors for my Venom Ocean Rescue! I have in my varied career been involved in customer service and have had my share of customer relations........both good and bad. ( I worked for a ski area for 20 years year round) This was one of those......exceed your customers expectations and make sure they are happy with your product!
Well Paul...... You showed what customers mean to your company and I am happy to have had such a positive experience with you!
Thank You and keep up the outstanding work!!

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Of all the things I ever lost.............................. I miss my mind the most!
Old 03-30-2008, 05:18 PM
dpleasants

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ocean Venom Rescue and Venom support!

You are lucky. I sent Paul a couple of emails about my V-Link not working. To which he never replied. Then I tried to call him several times. He finally answered and did his best to get me off the phone, not wanting to give me any help with my problem. He told me to just send it in and they would look at it and maybe send me another. [:@] I am not impressed with there service at all.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:51 PM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bummer dpleasants................. I have since long outgrown the Venom Ocean Rescue and now have a fleet of helis and planes. It has been so long since i have even had the lil coaxial that I honestly am not sure what a V-link is. How long have you had the VOR? How many hours on the thing total in flight? Maybe its something simple that we can help you figure out.
I am surprised that Venom wasn't willing to help you beyond just having you send it in, that does not sound like the same company I dealt with. Maybe they want to inspect it more intensly than just trying to give you some advice over the phone. If its not working, what would it hurt to send it in?

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!
Old 03-31-2008, 06:06 PM
dpleasants

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Arrow,

I have a Heli-Max MX450 XS heli that I have decided to power by a Venom V-40 brushless motor and a V-series 36 amp ESC. The V-Link is the USB programming cord for the ESC. The problem I am having is that when I plug the V-link into a USB port, I get a message that says Windows cannot reconize the device.

Thanks,
David