Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

ec 135

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2003, 04:17 PM
hoverboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ec 135

any one got an ec 135 vario.
i,m thinking of getting one soon, it looks so cool in the catalogue
and pics i,ve seen.

is it as good as the hype
appreciate any comments

take care, good people
Old 03-08-2003, 04:58 PM
Vario

Default ec 135

I have one which i used the Extreme mechanics in, not the turbine version. It builds real fast and is a really big heli.
Joe
Old 03-13-2003, 01:33 PM
TAILHOOK-RCU
My Feedback: (2)

Default EC 135

I have a EC135 from vario on the way. Just talked to the trucking company del. is set for monday 3/17. It's the turbine version, vario built, painted, & test flown the whole project. I will post pics when it comes in & let you know about the quality.

One thing you should know is that it was ordered nov.1st 2002
with a 4 - 6 week del promished, after hearing ever excuse in the book it finally shipped about 21 weeks later. So if your going to let them build it be preparied to wait. They seem like good people, they just live in a different time warp. 1 min = 1 hour, 1 day = 1 month etc.
Old 03-22-2003, 03:24 AM
3DHELINUT
My Feedback: (3)

Default EC135

I have built and flown the EC135 glow version, I used the 4 bladed electrometric head and sky fox mechanics.

will you be using a two or four bladed head? the Heli will fly differently between these heads. I found the the Heli would like to sink in turns and you had to keep on top of it during forward flight. it was pure pleasure hovering it and doing scale like flying.

the multi blade gyro I hear works real well and would have help with fast forward flight . There is lots of room up front for a full cockpit and pilots.

Good luck

Alan...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	64751_19861.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	37735