Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

How much is worth R30

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2003, 08:39 PM
aashu
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much is worth R30

I ahve an R30 which has some nice upgrades , FG canopy , extra spares like boom , shafts , Rotor head parts , One Side frame (I guess right side) Servo tray , pitch arm ... constant tail drive parts , stock canopy , Tail servo mount and push rod 2 new Belts, new Battery 1100 , Header tank , remote glow etc and is equipeed with TT39 and KSJ muffler . Engine has seen about 1/2 galon or a little more .. flies very nice ..

Would someone give me an idea on how much should I expect

it is tthe one in Avitar ...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	64402_5439.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	39456  
Old 03-20-2003, 10:59 PM
Culverson
My Feedback: (14)

Hard to say really, what I do is figure what I have in he total unit I am wanting to sell, then knock off a percentage for use and according to how up to date all equipment is at the time and the least I could take for it and still come out to at least get what I need out of it..
Old 03-20-2003, 11:40 PM
extremeflying
My Feedback: (7)

i have the same question also im thinking of selling my r30 v1 spare kit i bought this used with servos and everything. its a 29BB kit how much can i sell it ? just the kit. i think i will sell for $180 shipped should be a good price ??
Old 03-21-2003, 01:06 AM
da_man
My Feedback: (30)

Ebay doesn't look too good right now, but in a week or two it should pick up. On ebay I would say 350-400 . Maybe more or less. Just my opinion.

last year I picked up a raptor with an os 32, weston pipe a few upgrades and carbon blades for 225 shipped on rcu.
Old 03-21-2003, 04:06 AM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I would add up all the parts you have and the heli and engine new prices and figure out what percentage of that you have to have. Otherwise, list it all on ebay and get what the market bears. List everything in good detail and use good pictures that people can see and it will do better. A lot of people use black pictures that noone can make out and their stuff goes really cheap. Seems I paid about $200 for the last raptor 30 with TT engine included and 49 BB. There was nothing else with it. I have bought a lot of them. Some really cheap, some not so cheap.
Old 03-21-2003, 05:00 AM
extremeflying
My Feedback: (7)

well i guess im gonna put my price down to $160 then i still dont know if i will have it for sale(i will if i dont crash 2-3 times by summer) but i will have r30 v1 parts up for sale soon.