Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Gulang/KDS 450b Helicopter Questions

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Gulang/KDS 450b Helicopter Questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 06:16 PM
rchobbytime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gulang/KDS 450b Helicopter Questions

How is everyone doing? I wanted to get an idea before buying this item. It is from www.ultimaterchobby.com the link to the item is:

http://www.ultimaterchobby.com/product/new-gulang-450b-carbon-fiber-edition-brushless-6-ch-helicopter-rtf!.aspx

Does anyone have any current information on the helicopter? The price seems great, the helicopter is carbon fiber, all of the upgrades. What does everyone thinK?

Thanks for the help!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:38 PM
rchelifun11

Default RE: Gulang/KDS 450b Helicopter Questions

I checked out the helicopter, looks great! I have also bought from ultimaterchobby.com before and they were excellent! I received my item in about 3 days after payment and the after service was great! I would definitely suggest that company and that helicopter!

Frank
Old 11-24-2008, 03:30 AM
rotorbreaker

Frank,

I am glad you were satisfied with their service but I had a bad expenrience with them with regards to customer support. I bought this Gulang helicopter from them but was damaged when I received it. I contacted them for so many time but they never got back to me. I will never buy from ultimaterchobby.com anymore. Buyers beware.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Druss

This basement online stores can be a pain in the ass. They are not large enough to absorb losses so when they get something returned they typically try to sell it again regardless of what kind of shape it was in. Unless you're dealing with a large established hobby shop that has been in business for a good number of years you should always be careful.

The helicopter itself is just a Trex clone. Quality is probably unknown. Beware that much of the "carbon fiber" from china is actually fiberglass sandwiched on either side by very thin sheets of carbon fiber.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:36 PM
rchobbytime

Rotor, sorry about your experiences, they have been much different then mine. The helicopter has been great and the customer service honestly has been the best I have ever had. I have bought from banana, nitroplanes and a few others, slow responses, etc. Ultimate has responded back within hours at the longest, so I am very pleased. Perhaps your emails never went through? Anyway, I would definitely recommend this helicopter to anyone! For the price, it is outstanding!
Old 11-30-2011, 11:15 PM
JunoWelson

Hi  Guys,

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...88   This link may be helpful for you. 
Old 12-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Henriquedeton

http://www.kdsmodel.com/index.php/site/products/id/22

This heli is very practical for beginners.