Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

xheli - a VERY SERIOUS warning to all

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

xheli - a VERY SERIOUS warning to all

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 05:01 AM
Wisconsin Nitro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: xheli - a VERY SERIOUS warning to all

ORIGINAL: miker1963

I ordered last Friday night- a Falcon 40, fms, and spares for the falcon as well as lama spares. This was my 2nd order from Xheli. Order was processed and shipped out immediately. Received everything today via UPS. Order was complete, well packed, and in good condition. UPS tracking was provided and arrival was as scheduled, as was the 1st order. I can't get the simulator to run on Vista, so if anyone has any tips there before I have to deal with a return, I would appreciate it. If not, I'll let you know how the return process goes.

I got that simulator from them and its crap. Its actually free and they just put it onto a disc and charged you for the controller

what you have to do is pay an extra 40 bucks and get ClearView or some other program
Old 02-05-2010, 12:56 PM
twointow

I spent two hours on Christmas day trying to make that simulator work on Vista, wont work, now maybe there is some addtional software you can buy to make it work, but I gave up after two hours. Good luck returning anything though!
Old 02-06-2010, 12:33 PM
Solman

I was reading thru the messages and think it is cool that someone from the company is at least trying. I dealt with a motorcycle parts company and had a exhaust for a motorcycle that was bent wrong. They refused to help and would not even let me talk to a manager. So in the end I was out $300. I think I might ordered from xheli once or twice and haven't had any problems with any of the companies so far. In the end, customer service is very important to me and mistakes happen. So don't screw with me in the customer service department!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:48 AM
redd17

I understand what mean, I bought a heli form xheli, receiver it last week, when I tried to program the tx it had so many errorrs in the instructions, I gave up. I called all of last week for ints to return it , I was told I would get a e-mail later that day, it never happen, I e-mailed the manager, he said he would get back to me , he never did. I bought several heli form xheli but this is the last one. Purchase at your own risk...
Old 08-03-2012, 10:40 AM
assaadd

Everyone stay away from www.esky-heli.com i have miraculously found everything on their website even when the other top 10 RC sites list it as "sold out".
After order placement &a premium of +100$ forDHLshippingthey send me an email asking for a copy of my credit card front &back, and my signature on an authorization form that says i am to pay any tax, customs, at country of delivery.
I read the form they sent meticulously, and discoveredanother stupid statement: "By signing this authorization form, I acknowledge satisfactory receipt of relative goods/services." this is 1 day after the order placement!!!

wouldn't signing such a form be a complete joke? wouldn't i be giving up my right to claim esky-heli.com of anything if my order never gets delivered???

for those interested this is the link for the authorization form they sent me for signature:http://www.esky-heli.com/credit_card...ation_form.php

their English is very bad which doesn't help with their credibility ATALL!!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Solman

That screams "SCAM!!!".
Old 08-06-2012, 12:45 AM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

im gonna toss my .02 in here and im sure its going to piss people off but hey such is life , first of all i have spent many a dollar with xheli and hobby partz and have always had good dealings. such as i ordered a back ordered - stock on a item after 2 months they called me yes thats right they called me and asked me what i wanted to do with the money they were holding of mine.another time i was missing some main blades in a order i called em up and they said sorry they will be shipped asap.  the problem may have started that when you ordered there was stock but when it came to fill your order there was no stock left. i highly doubt any company has a instant web update when something is pulled from the shelf. as far as all the so called bad raps from people i have read some of them  and theres alot of little whine asses out there !  you get what you pay for and im not referring to the op on that comment ! i know its 60 dollars of yours and everything was supposedly shipped but now it isnt but guess what if you act like a dick then 9 times out of 10 your results are going to be crap. just be glad this isnt bannana hobbies  because you wouldnt get any results, these guys are growing bigger and bigger every day  and im sure you nor i are the only ones ordering from them so theres bound to be mistakes here and there.  and for the rest that buy the little 40 dollar  coax heli's and such well guess what YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! i have a few exi kits theres a few things that could be improved but dont blame the seller for something that they didnt make and i just replace the parts with align parts where deemed needed, 9 times out of 10 your going to  have to wait for parts when its a "warrenty issue". so to solve the problem go to your lhs and buy from them from now on  its as simple as that.  seriously to the op on this matter just dont blow up on em  think of it as if you worked at xheli  and a dick called with a attitude would you want to help the dick as quickly as possible? maybe its taking them a bit of time to figure out what happened as your not their only customer and im sure its a first come first serve line up and your definately not the first  person in the line.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:49 AM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: twointow

I spent two hours on Christmas day trying to make that simulator work on Vista, wont work, now maybe there is some addtional software you can buy to make it work, but I gave up after two hours. Good luck returning anything though!
was this the 4 channel or the 6 channel? the 6 channel simply doesnt work the 4 channel does, how do i know i have both and have used the 4 channel on xp vista and 7 it works
Old 08-06-2012, 11:32 AM
ATVAlliance

This thread started in 2008.  And the sim question was from 2010.

Just thought Id point that out.