Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Could use some help picking out a sim..

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Could use some help picking out a sim..

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 11:08 AM
scott011422

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Could use some help picking out a sim..

Hey all. There is so much info out there regarding sims that I'm getting nowhere. My main preference for a sim is FLIGHTrealism. I don't care about graphics and sounds. I want something that simulates flying as accurately as possible. It must also be able to use my Futaba 10c control. Speaking of which , where can one go to find cables for the 10c? Thanks!
Old 05-20-2009, 03:13 PM
flag8r

Default RE: Could use some help picking out a sim..

One word...Phoenix. It is without a doubt more realistic, drastically cheaper and you can use your own controller. You will not be dissapointed.

http://www.phoenix-sim.com/welcome.htm
Old 05-21-2009, 03:42 PM
67shelby

Default RE: Could use some help picking out a sim..

My opinion is to start with one of the freeware products (I like HeliSim) because they're, er, um, free (duh!), then decide how much you want to spend on bells and whistles for other SIM's. I like Clearview and it is a great deal for $40 (including free updates for life!)

You can get the cable from yabe (spelled backwards)