Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Savox 0352's Centering and Holding

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Savox 0352's Centering and Holding

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 12:45 PM
madfreestyler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savox 0352's Centering and Holding

Hey All,

Has anyone used the Savox 0352's?

I purchased some for a hack (3d Frenzy) as they are rated 6.5kg and seem to have moderate speed figured they would be ok for my type of flying.

After a couple of shakey flights i decided to put it on the bench and see if i could figure out why it felt so spongy. I found that by manually twisting the blades with moderate force i can change the pitch by maybe 3 / 4 degrees. I checked my rex 600 and I struggle to move the collective at all. Anyone else had simular issues with these servos?, im guessing maybe not up to the job but then again 6.5kg should be more than enough, my 3001 on the throttle is harder to move than the Savox's