Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Spektrum DX6i and Phoenix rc sim

I purchased the Phoenix rc simulator, I alraedy had the Spektrum DX6i transmitter. I am not able to fly inverted with my helis or get my landing gear to operate on my plankers or helis. Are there ways to get these things to work other then using the keyboard? Is my radio setup wrong I just don't know and would appreciate any help I can get concerning these issues, thanks. Jack

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Spektrum DX6i and Phoenix rc sim

I would contact Phoenix directly, http://www.phoenix-sim.com/support.htm
    Starling Design Company
    http://www.starlingdesign.ca
    web & graphic design

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have also been wondering the same thing. Please let me know if you find a solution!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

So you are experiencing the same problems, retracts, inverted flight on helis?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I am, I have a Dx6i as well and the Gear/ F Mode switch on the top left does not work. Sometimes my throttle hold/ mix switch will work, the throttle cut never worked, and the Flap/ Gyro switch seems to do nothing either. It really bothers me because my Dx5e works perfectly it even recognizes the trainer switch as a channel and i use that to drop bombs (from time to time). Its a shame paying double the money gives you double the headache. I just wish the saying "you get what you pay for" applied to this case study.
    Sorry I do not have a solution for you.
    1776-2009 It was fun while it lasted...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Make sure you are running the latest updated version. If your version is too old you will have to go to the website and download the updates and just click them after you download them to run them. After you get to the latest update the in program update will take care of updating the software in the future. After you have it up to date you need to recalibrate your controler and it should work fine. I had this problem too and this is what I had to do. If you are still having problems email them and they will help you out. I have had great customer support from them. Best of luck and happy inverted flying.
    If you haven\'\'t broke it yet you are not trying!
    Raptor 50 and 30, trex 450 V2, DX8

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

When you make a new aircraft in the DX6I you must program your throttle curves for position one for 3D flight. 100%- 0- 100% and also set up your pitch curve for inverted flight. 100-0-100 By the way the sim is one of the best out there hands down and runs circles around the G5. Better graphics and better helicopters. as with anything a little set-up and knowledge goes a long way. You can actually set up your helis and airplanes using the transmitter. Try that with the "G series"
    Jim
    HobbyTown USA

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Make sure the gyro setting in your transmitter is something other than the default 50% and 50% (like 0% and 100%) to get the gear/gyro switch to work.