Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

MIA micro-flight

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 03:44 PM
KenR
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MIA micro-flight

I ordered some things from Micro-Flight weeks ago and have not received them. They also have not answered my emails this week. Has anyone had similar experiences with them? Is this their normal way of doing business?
Old 02-27-2010, 08:06 AM
Encoder
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: MIA micro-flight

Well the parts I ordered did not ship immediatly but my email did get answered quickly telling me that they were 3-4 weeks behind.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:54 AM
KenR

Thanks for the reply. I can understand getting busy and behind. Not answering emails and telling you it will ship next week and then two weeks latter it still has not is another story. They even sent me a notice that is was "going" to ship with delivery confirmation number too. US Post office says it never actually shipped.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:37 PM
dave425

Have either of you received your items yet? I am having the same issue with this vendor. It has been a month since Iplaced an order, they do not respond to my emails, and have not sent any emails indicating they have shipped my items.

thanks for the post!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:53 PM
KenR

I have recieved the items I ordered for my MSR and MCX. Took several weeks but it seems to be good stuff. Do not like the aluminum landing gear though. Bends out of shape real easy. Did the G10 from and upgraded tail boom for the MCX 300 so far. Looks better but that is about it. Not sure if I will even do the MSR upgrades now. Bought the 500 body and G10 frame for it. Do not know why they are so slow about responding. They claim it is because they are busy.