Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

MCX2

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 10:32 PM
hchytd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MCX2

Hello all,

I have a MCX2; and other than the usual parts (extra blades, skids, and batteries) I was wondering what you all thought would be smart/cool to purchase?

Also, I found this site. What do you think of these kits/canopy upgrades? http://www.micro-flight.com/BLADE-MCX.htm

Any other ideal sites for cool replacement parts/canopies for the mcx2?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Druss

Default RE: MCX2

It depends on what you're doing with it. If it's a heli that you plan to keep for a while then there are many upgrades that will improve it's performance. If you're planning on using it as a trainging tool before you move to a single rotor then I'd say leave it stock and save your money for the single rotor.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Nova5

keep it around. rain or shine you can fly it around indoors.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:11 AM
hchytd

Thanks - I do plan to keep it for awhile - and mostly interested in upgrading to fly better outdoors with slight breeze. Also, any links out there for a more durable landing skid and/or different canopies for the mcx2? Thanks again to all in advance!
Old 08-27-2010, 09:38 AM
rr9434

I just got mine and afraid to fly inside not a lot of room; have you flown yours outside or is it for the most part an indoor heli? thanks