RC Helicopter Heaven Support Click here for help with all your RC Helicopter Heaven questions.

2.4 trans + 72mhz rec.

Old 02-17-2011, 07:49 PM
jbat35

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: 2.4 trans + 72mhz rec.

LOL, no need to get so angry. I just stated my suspicions, no accusations.
The gunny talk could be legit, however I highly doubt you are calibrating scopes and such when preparing to clear buildings. First swat, now sniper?? Not helping your case much.
kc5niy youslightlyamuse me, just be careful not to double or triple or quadruple post and get banned lol.
Btw, on the hydro forums and such, here some proof of what I am growing is green beans:
Another thread I made on rcg, and I assume if your one of swats "swat team friends" you should know from experience what marijuana looks like and that these aredefinitelynot such. The experiment has long since been taken down on the account we are selling our house and its a mess. Plus it might scare the buyers a little if they don't know the difference between green beans and marijuana.
Why beans, it was a science project,spectrum'sof light for ap physics and some plant properties,environments, and such for ap bio, i figured why not do an experiment that is a science project for both classes. Beans were the quickest growing plant we could find at home depot.
Why would you need to mill down the sights on a .45 acp and put on novak lasers, unless you cannot aim down a sight, you shouldn't need them to hit someone in a building. Of course, thatwon'tstand a match against my cordoba with crio fulls and a 30" , or maybe a little 5.7 from an fn p90 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGj7K57eGlw
check the username if you like, looks pretty close to mine don't you think??
Old 02-24-2011, 07:21 PM
SWAT10
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

J, cool weapon, is it yours or did you rent and shoot? In response to your last post, here we hold several hats where we work. No disrespect to your knowledge of whatever you do, but ol Kc is very knowledgeable in what hes talking about, I should have ask him in the begining about the freqs. I didnt know, he did. I dont think you want to get in a waxing match with him, YOU WILL LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure if you know anything about weapons, there is a thing called, TWEEKING 1 out. OHHHH, by the way, never mind..... LOL, Later
Old 02-25-2011, 10:03 PM
jbat35

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

First off I would like to enter a few things before I write this whole response and answer your last question. I do not own the fn p90, I wont try to lie about something and hide behind the internet curtain as I suspect you have. Fact of the matter is, why does it matter to you? I fired it, I had fun doing it, and I am into firearms. Lastly I would like to add and remind you that the impersonation of a Military or Law Enforcement personnel is illegal and is a punishable offense in a court of law. Contacting officials about this thread may be a good idea in this situation, and is something I am considering.

Why I know you are not a swat team member.

First off, as a swat team member you use radios on a regular basis. I sure hope you know the difference between frequencies, at least between huge differences in them if your on a swat team. Swat team members are just a bunch of Sissies With A Taser without that contact.
All of your lingo was easily read and understood by a highschool student who plays call of duty, I highly suspect you do the same because I was hit with no original statments or terms.
It seems to be a rather interesting coincidence that your swat team buddy Kc5niy joined the forums just as the threads hostility started to pick up on february 5th, and that of the 5 posts he has made, they are all in this forum thread. Looks to me he was made to provide a fake "friend", something it seems you are lacking quite a few of in real life to be posting and making a fake life for yourself on this forum.
On a completely different note, if you were a swat team member, you know the value of life, and have seen it taken away. I'm highly sure a real Swat team member would not joke on such a matter, since the whole topic is highly serious, and joking about taking someones life is not funny if you have done so before.
It also seems highly hippocritical that you have been wasting countless hours on this forum when you previously stated you wanted to spend more time with your kids.
A real Swat team member would not hold a security clearance, there is no need for one, they purely are the settlers of domestic disputes and other hostage situations. There is no point where they would need to handle classified information, if any they would be told by a high up agency's officals such as the FBI only what they need to do, not any of the classified details. And last time I checked the FBI didnt send local swat to deal with high security matters but homeland security. Also if you did, you never so much as even bring up the subject of information you cannot disclose, that would be a breach in security by its self.
Again I would like to state and reiterate that I highly doubt a swat team member would make their username swat10, the only reason for doing such would be to get attention and boost your self confidence, I am positive that if you are on a regular basis marching into the line of fire to save lives you would not need the morale boost.
If you were on a swat team, you would probably tend to try to keep that status private as releasing such information to the public with the frequency that you have and even going to the point of making your username brag of such could be a danger and a liability to your team, your freinds, and your beloved family/children.
Also law enforcement doesn't train swat team members to be precision sharp shooters for covering their swat teams, they hire top of their class snipers from the US Army. It is obvious you don't know much about guns if you think a person can be trained in such a field with such haste. Such a skill takes years and years to master.
By the way next time you try to impersonate another person as part of your scheme, you may not want to talk with the same typing style and have a redneck gunny tone to it.
You had said on a much earlier post "Is that why you want to try and belittle your fella American?", there is nothing American with what you are doing, that is portraying yourself as a highly prestigious American citizen for attention.
YOU NEED TO GROW UP....
Old 02-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Flame-out

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Well said, JBAT. I may have to retract a universal statement made earlier about LE personnel. There always seems to be a rotten apple in the barrel. This character is giving all of the dedicated, hardworking members of LE a bad name.

I encourage you to follow up on your idea about contacting local officials in his area concerning the content of this thread. In my opinion, some of his statements may be grounds for immediate termination. If in fact, he's just a kid posing as something more, the authorities may wish to start checking IP addresses and hunt him down.

This thread started with a simple question. That question has been answered several times now by at least two individuals. If there was any truth to SWAT's earlier statements, he should start focusing on his children and stop wasting everyone's time on the Internet. I agree, he really needs to grow up!
Old 02-26-2011, 08:41 AM
SWAT10

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Whatever J, feel free to contact whomever u feel the need to, also and lastly, i am not going to argue or post anymore on this matter with u! Believe whatever u want, you have that right!
Old 02-26-2011, 10:49 PM
kc5niy

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Tell you what jbat35. Enough of all the BS, would you please email me at robert.bean@leo.gov if you wish to continue with this.
Please feel free to google the domain name (leo.gov).
By emailing me we can conduct this away from the forum and I can confirm a little more about you.
Look forward to the communication.
ALSO this thread should be closed and locked.
No good has come from the name calling and bashing.

R. Bean