Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

blades don't work

I have a problem finding the yellow blades for my helicopter the S107-02blades recomended by the manual are longer than the blades on my T-SMART helicopter
    and dont fly they go round in a circle,are my blades and helicopter a fake maybe?

I have uplaoded a pic of the two blades side by side in the gallery

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: blades don't work

they are plastic blades right? why dont you get the longer blades and trim em down to size up with the recommended?   are you sure them brushed motors are up to par they do wear out over a period of time. is the battery still healthy ?
    if you dont know you better ask somebody ! usarmy active 1989-1997, 1990 desert sheild /desert storm, 1993 somolia .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: blades don't work

you should buy longer blades.and then trim extra.******** makes helicoptere RC as well as their spare parts.if you want to buy blades then they may provide you better blades for your helicopter.i am leaving its link.you can see detail from there.