Notices
RC Helicopter Heaven Support Click here for help with all your RC Helicopter Heaven questions.

blades don't work

Old 04-08-2012, 11:17 AM
helymad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blades don't work

I have a problem finding the yellow blades for my helicopter the S107-02blades recomended by the manual are longer than the blades on my T-SMART helicopter
and dont fly they go round in a circle,are my blades and helicopter a fake maybe?

I have uplaoded a pic of the two blades side by side in the gallery
Old 05-23-2012, 09:42 AM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: blades don't work

they are plastic blades right? why dont you get the longer blades and trim em down to size up with the recommended?   are you sure them brushed motors are up to par they do wear out over a period of time. is the battery still healthy ?
Old 09-18-2012, 03:46 AM
colin6489
Banned

Default RE: blades don't work

you should buy longer blades.and then trim extra.******** makes helicoptere RC as well as their spare parts.if you want to buy blades then they may provide you better blades for your helicopter.i am leaving its link.you can see detail from there.