RC Helicopter Heaven Support Click here for help with all your RC Helicopter Heaven questions.

blade 350qx

Old 12-26-2013, 02:29 PM
bates517

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default blade 350qx

am trying to bind a turnegy tgy9x transmitter to a blade 350 quad and only get raped flasing blue light on quad the transmitter light on back is green. any help?? the trans has been changed to fski
Old 07-07-2014, 03:25 PM
madmorgan

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

if its solid green on the led on quad! then its bound and seeing gps a steady green flash means its bound but not gps locked. if its solid green then center throttle and move both sticks in and down to lower right and lower left corners (if newer 2.0) if original then i think you need to move the tail or throttle stick left right left right quickly then the rotors start spinning. the 2.0 way sucks it takes me a few tries to get the motors to start up. but if it just stays flashing rapidly blue then its not binding. turn bird on the hold bind button and turn on radio is the only way i know how to bind em. i have seen other forums where people reported that it took like 2 1/2 minutes to bind to their non true spectrums so maybe hold bind process for longer?? good luck

Search this Thread