RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Helicopter Heaven Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-helicopter-heaven-support-483/)
-   -   Welcome RC Helicopter Heaven (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-helicopter-heaven-support-483/6277981-welcome-rc-helicopter-heaven.html)

Nathan 08-23-2007 04:41 PM

Welcome RC Helicopter Heaven

I'd like to welcome Steve Blinder and RCHelicopterHeaven.com to RCUniverse and their very own support forum. If you have questions for Steve or his team, this is place to get them answered.

PYRO513 10-08-2007 01:05 PM

RE: Welcome RC Helicopter Heaven

test

PYRO513 10-08-2007 02:36 PM

test

franklinbw36 10-31-2007 02:37 PM

Hello My fellow Hobbyist,

I have a question, I have the Walkera Dragonfly 4. I wanted to do some serious mods to it but because of the lack of knowledge in Helicopters I thought I would ask you guys advise. I was reading over a numorus amount of information concerning the Gyros. The information is not telling me that I can't install a Gyro and on the other hand, it's not telling me I can. So I started brainstorming, "What would make the DF4 much easier to fly?" Walkera offers a G006 Gyro that seems to way close to nothing so the extra weight would not be a problem. My question is, could a gyro be installed on the Dragonfly 4 Electric Heli?

rpalmer 11-07-2007 10:54 PM

I have An Eflight CP-Pro that has developed a twitch, mean that the servos jump around while sitting ,all powered up with the throttle retarded. when I advance the throttle sometimes just the rear rotor will spin up rapidly, othertimes the main rotor will spin and the rear rotor never starts up. It may,rear rotor, turn if I also hold the throttle to the right as I move the throttle forward. Also I notice the 3-1 gets quite warm. Any thoghts .... Bob Palmer

franklinbw36 11-08-2007 12:03 AM

rpalmer, check the connection from the reciever to the wires the comes from the tail boom. I had that same problem where the connection was not tight. So check that, that might stop the out of control tail motor operation.

frisbeeagle 11-21-2008 08:23 PM

good day all. i am new to helis i have two a trex v2 ( need parts) and a dragonfly22d 6 ch. when i got the dragon the recevier was unpluged help.....semper fi

frisbeeagle 11-21-2008 08:27 PM

i have four Towerpro sg-50 one rx-602 rec. WK-G006 gyro

dbailey3887 01-20-2010 12:23 AM

<div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="font-size: 9pt">It's really disappointing to spend your hard earned money for a product and get ripped off. I had abad experience with helicopterheaven.com I purchased an eflite blade cx3 from <span style="color: black">helicopter</span> heaven and I received a helicopter that was used. The canopy had glue and scratches all over it; the top of the canopy was ripped, and the motor wouldn't work. I took it to a hobby shop about 40 miles one way from my home; the guys at the hobby shop were able to get it to start but when they did they said the 3 in one gyro was damaged and the inner shaft was bent. I phoned the companyand toldSteve the unit was used but he denied it. He said he damaged the canopy while installing lights. He new the helicopter was damaged but he sold it me anyway. The light job was shabby; there was glue from a hot glue gun all over the canopy and any where a light was installed glue bulged out around it. I looked like a kid had attempted to install the lights. The instruction manual also had writing inside of it as if a kid had drawn lines inside of the book.

If he test the units I wonder why I stayed on the phone with him for about an hour attempting to bind a supposedly RTF ready to fly helicopter to a transmitter that wouldn't bind. He couldn't walk me through the process to get the helicopter to successfully operate. The helicopter wouldn't work until I took it to the hobby shop to find out it was damaged. </span></div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"></div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"></div>