Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

Women

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 08:43 PM
lorenzofgrs
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Women

I was going to fly this weekend but my wife reminded me that I was going to be tired and busy
Old 06-29-2013, 12:30 AM
the pope

Default RE: Women

You need to remind her what makes u tired and busy and then she will push u out the door !
Old 08-10-2013, 12:41 AM
swervo

it may not be long before we can officially marry our hobby . can't wait .
Old 08-11-2013, 04:45 AM
skylark-flier

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

If it wasn't for women, I wouldn't get to the flying field so often.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:19 AM
eemilioc

My wife knew my hobby when I started dating her but when we got married she got more rights to ask to leave the hobby, So I did
I started going out with my friends in a weekly basis.(even though I suffered not being able to fly)
After three months she begged me to go back to flying, jajajajaj
Old 11-06-2013, 07:37 PM
donone

haha , my girlfriend always says it.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Kwigen

I could never hide my flying from my wife. She could smell the the fuel on me so I tried cheap perfume, telling her I was having an affair. She laughed. Then I tried covering the fuel smell with expensive perfume and she laughed even harder.

Then I switched to electrics.....I miss her.......... on windy days.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:29 PM
RCFanatic911

Women should remain in there natural habitat the kitchen and leave us alone. (KIDDING)
Old 12-06-2013, 03:20 PM
W7ATR

Hey, If dudes in Japan can marry their blow up dolls, whats holding you back ??

Originally Posted by swervo
it may not be long before we can officially marry our hobby . can't wait .
Old 11-07-2014, 09:52 AM
bbbair

There are Two Theories on how to deal with women.

Neither works.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

THE HUSBAND STORE

A store that sells new husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband...

On each floor the signs on the doors read:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,261,496,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

THE WIFE STORE

Floor 1 - has wives that love sex.

Floor 2 - has wives that love sex and have money.

The third through sixth floors have never been visited.

Old 11-08-2014, 08:35 PM
N410DC

A guy is engaging in some hanger talk with his buddies at the flying field on a gorgeous Saturday morning. On the adjacent road, a funeral procession comes into view. He asks that no start their engines, or take off, until the procession passes buy. He then stands up, and removes his hat as he watches the vehicles pass by.

After the procession passes, his buddy says "Jake, I always thought of you has as a heartless #$%&*. I stand corrected."

Jake said, "Well, it's the least I could do, after being married to the woman for 50 years."
Old 12-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Boboeing

My reply when asked by a flying buddy if I ever wake up grumpy in the morning was.... " No, I usually let her sleep"
Old 12-20-2014, 06:26 PM
binns aero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't you fly that thing here? why do you have to go to the field all day?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	aircraft house 309.jpg
Views:	667
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	2056568  
Old 12-20-2014, 06:31 PM
binns aero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't be silly dear,the roofs only 33 feet high.
Old 12-26-2014, 04:56 AM
dhal22

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by N410DC
A guy is engaging in some hanger talk with his buddies at the flying field on a gorgeous Saturday morning. On the adjacent road, a funeral procession comes into view. He asks that no start their engines, or take off, until the procession passes buy. He then stands up, and removes his hat as he watches the vehicles pass by.

After the procession passes, his buddy says "Jake, I always thought of you has as a heartless #$%&*. I stand corrected."

Jake said, "Well, it's the least I could do, after being married to the woman for 50 years."

That's a good one..
Old 12-26-2014, 04:57 AM
dhal22

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of her car overnight. Open the trunk the next morning and see who's happy to see you......................................
Old 02-21-2015, 06:55 AM
combatman

Originally Posted by propworn
the husband store

a store that sells new husbands has just opened in new york city, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

You may visit the store only once! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch: You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the husband store to find a husband...

floor 1 - these men have jobs.

floor 2 - these men have jobs and love kids.

floor 3 - these men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

floor 4 - these men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. "oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "i can hardly stand it!" still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

floor 5 - these men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

floor 6 - you are visitor 3,261,496,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the husband store.

the wife store

floor 1 - has wives that love sex.

floor 2 - has wives that love sex and have money.

sooooooooooo "effing" true!!!!
Old 04-23-2015, 12:07 PM
SeaJay
My Feedback: (6)

Originally Posted by Propworn
THE HUSBAND STORE

A store that sells new husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband...

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,261,496,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

THE WIFE STORE

Floor 1 - has wives that love sex.

Floor 2 - has wives that love sex and have money.

I might just be tempted to visit the third floor of the wife store, maybe that level would have "Wives that love sex, has money and won't complain or argue with you!"