Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

Another wife story

Old 09-22-2015, 12:01 PM
vladtepest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another wife story

I have been reading some of the humor stories about spouses so I decided to try my hand at a wife joke.

All the guys are at the air field testing equipment making sure everything is working properly when they notice a truck pulling a twenty foot enclosed trailer into the driveway. No one has ever seen the truck before and while trying to figure out who it is it backs up to the field and a young women gets out and walks around and opens the door to the trailer. The trailer is loaded wall to wall with all sizes of airplanes. Well the club president and the club instructor go over to introduce themselves to the women and they find out she has just started flying and already has her AMA license. So they tell her if she needs any help just to ask and she responds by saying "Oh don't worry I have this." Well the 2 guys walk back over to their planes and let her be about her business. The young lady then walks over to the trailer pulls out a plane, puts it together, fuels it up, runs threw her checks, cranks it up and taxis it out to the runway. once she makes sure everything is clear she gives the plane full throttle it flies down the runway comes off the ground goes inverted and nose dives at the far end. She then turns off her Tx grabs her phone walks out to the wreckage takes a couple of pics picks everything up and dumps into the trash can. Well the instructor sees this and figures maybe she forgot to check something and goes to offer his help. She tells him "Ok if you really want to but really I got this." So he watches her take out her next plane. Watches as she puts everything together checks everything and fuels it up nothing missed so this flight should go better so he walks back to his little area. Well she taxis it out to the runway makes sure everything is clear gives it full throttle it takes off comes the ground and starts rolling and doesn't stop corkscrewing into the Oak tree at the far end of the field. Where she again walks over with her phone takes some picture and again throws it all into the trash Well the instructor figures maybe she just isn't ready for the planes she is flying and goes to offer to put her on a buddy box till she can get the feel of the planes to which she replies "Oh no I got this." Well 5 planes, 5 Crashes and 5 sets of pictures later the instructor tries again.
Instructor: Are you sure you don't want me to use a buddy box with you till you get the Hang of your planes
Women: No thank you I got this.
Instructor: Are you sure I really hate to see you losing all the money you have in your planes with out really getting to enjoy them.
Women: Oh they are not my planes, they are my husbands. I just got them in the divorce.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Rob2160

Originally Posted by vladtepest
I have been reading some of the humor stories about spouses so I decided to try my hand at a wife joke.

All the guys are at the air field testing equipment making sure everything is working properly when they notice a truck pulling a twenty foot enclosed trailer into the driveway. No one has ever seen the truck before and while trying to figure out who it is it backs up to the field and a young women gets out and walks around and opens the door to the trailer. The trailer is loaded wall to wall with all sizes of airplanes. Well the club president and the club instructor go over to introduce themselves to the women and they find out she has just started flying and already has her AMA license. So they tell her if she needs any help just to ask and she responds by saying "Oh don't worry I have this." Well the 2 guys walk back over to their planes and let her be about her business. The young lady then walks over to the trailer pulls out a plane, puts it together, fuels it up, runs threw her checks, cranks it up and taxis it out to the runway. once she makes sure everything is clear she gives the plane full throttle it flies down the runway comes off the ground goes inverted and nose dives at the far end. She then turns off her Tx grabs her phone walks out to the wreckage takes a couple of pics picks everything up and dumps into the trash can. Well the instructor sees this and figures maybe she forgot to check something and goes to offer his help. She tells him "Ok if you really want to but really I got this." So he watches her take out her next plane. Watches as she puts everything together checks everything and fuels it up nothing missed so this flight should go better so he walks back to his little area. Well she taxis it out to the runway makes sure everything is clear gives it full throttle it takes off comes the ground and starts rolling and doesn't stop corkscrewing into the Oak tree at the far end of the field. Where she again walks over with her phone takes some picture and again throws it all into the trash Well the instructor figures maybe she just isn't ready for the planes she is flying and goes to offer to put her on a buddy box till she can get the feel of the planes to which she replies "Oh no I got this." Well 5 planes, 5 Crashes and 5 sets of pictures later the instructor tries again.
Instructor: Are you sure you don't want me to use a buddy box with you till you get the Hang of your planes
Women: No thank you I got this.
Instructor: Are you sure I really hate to see you losing all the money you have in your planes with out really getting to enjoy them.
Women: Oh they are not my planes, they are my husbands. I just got them in the divorce.
LOL... good one.. I dated gals who would do that... lucky the wife is much nicer...
Old 11-18-2015, 12:15 AM
ggcrandall1

Originally Posted by Rob2160
LOL... good one.. I dated gals who would do that... lucky the wife is much nicer...
How do you know if you haven't divorced her yet?

Glen
Old 11-18-2015, 06:51 PM
Rob2160

Originally Posted by ggcrandall1
How do you know if you haven't divorced her yet?

Glen
Fair point.. should have said the "ex wife"
Old 11-25-2015, 09:58 AM
jonnytitelips

This is something my ex wife would do