Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Humor
Reload this Page >

The most annoying sayings

Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

The most annoying sayings

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 09:48 PM
AmishWarlord
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The most annoying sayings

"With all the time and money you put into it you might as well just get a real one".

Old 03-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Deadstick101

We all get annoyed at what people say but these people are at leased interested in our hobby. 99% of these people will never give r/c a second thought. If we can connect with the one percent it would improve r/c.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:43 PM
AmishWarlord

Posted on an aviation forum,

"I’m sick and tired of these motha fxxkin’ men in their motha fxxkin’ flying machines!"

LOL

Old 03-16-2011, 11:27 AM
mudbucket72

what i dont get is why you all get annoyed with the how fast how high and how much questions.... i could maybe understand if its repetitive  but  if you would answer their question maybe you could add another RCer to the mix.. some people just would like to know.. its human curiosity...and when u make smat remarks it makes us RCes look like ass holes ... so in reality when u ignore or even make smart comments  at these questions instead of answering them.. your killing this hobby.... the way i see it is inform them as much as possible ... then if they still ask stupid questions.. just direct them to you lhs  and make them deal with the stupid questions lol
Old 03-21-2011, 03:17 PM
REVOROCKSSAVAGESUCKS
My Feedback: (3)

Wow, you spent that much money on a toy car?!? You could have gotten a Xbox or something!

*just casually bring the car in, pretend to be working on it, and when the person turns their back, slam on the gas!!!!* - a famous quote from my brain
Old 03-23-2011, 10:45 AM
osxpro
My Feedback: (51)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

When I get off of work I like to go to the elementary school 2 blocks from my house and fly my foamies. My club is a half hour away so the school is much more convenient. Despite the fact I live in NC, there's usually more mexicans there than were at the Alamo. The parents ALWAYS let the little one's run around unsupervised .
That being the case I CONSTANTLY hear, "Hey MEESTER - I whant to esfly jour plane! I whant to see jou crash eet! meenwhile I'm flying and the little friggin *#*$$'s are tugging on my shirt. I had to lightly cow kick one of them one day because the little *#&$# nearly made me crash from pulling on my arm. Where are their friggin parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:18 PM
AmishWarlord

***? Logic

"You fiber glassed and painted this one"?
"Yes I did."
"Heavyyy."
"It weights 4.75 pounds, the plans say 5 pounds".
"Mine will fly better because it's lighter".
"You said your's weights 6 pounds"
"Yes but because I covered mine with monocoat it will have a lighter wing loading".

Old 03-26-2011, 04:05 PM
rat now
My Feedback: (4)

Your standing looking at the scene were you just pancaked your favorite plane:
What happened, did you crash it?
Your reply: Naw I was just getting ready to taxi and all the CA fellapart on the plane!
Dumbass!
Old 03-26-2011, 04:12 PM
AmishWarlord

CA disintegration is to models as gravity surges are to drunks. Actually I've had planes hit with gravity surges also. LOL
Old 03-28-2011, 06:49 PM
rccheech

The questions dont bother me too much, I'll answer just about any question about the hobby, car, whatever, but the actions of stupid clueless people....like at the track in the summer when we were practicing on the track and some kid comes by on his bike, tries to ride on the track with his father or parent there watching them with a stupid grin on thier face, failing to acknowledge the signs on the fence about no bike riding on the track. Some people are just born with no common sense at all.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:55 PM
tonywayne

"Where do you get that? radio shack?"

"How much does one of those cost?"

"is it hard to land"

"how fare can it go befor you lose control?"[:@]

Old 04-29-2011, 02:09 PM
mobaddawg

"How high does it go?"
Old 05-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Zanek

ORIGINAL: 26C4U

ORIGINAL: Sao

Most annoying thing in RC is anyone under the age of about 25
That to me is an annoying statement. Now why would someone say that? I see 2 reasons:

1) Is it because these people (under 25) fly better and/or invent/discover spectacular aerobatic maneuvers than most of the oldtimers who were into RC since the hobby's infancy? New blood is what made the hobby innovate into what it is today. I don't think extreme 3D was invented by an oldtimer.

2) Or it is because those under 25 are presumed not having yet a decent job to afford the expensive hobby and they just live off their rich parents, that it is quite annoying to those who work their butts off to support RC?

Either way, it is plain ENVY and any statement born out of it really is annoying.[:'(]

BTW, I'm 37 and into RC flying for only 13 months. Started late because my parents couldn't afford RC when I was a kid and I'm in a point in my career where I can now afford it. I have some kid half my age at the club teach me 3d-ing.

-Joseph
That is annoying to me too. What are you? Some kind of kid hater? People don't need to be adults to be into RC.

BTW I am a kid and I will not take you hating on me

Old 07-09-2011, 09:48 AM
ohiowoodsrider250r
My Feedback: (2)

Its always the teenagers hot but with the i.q of a speedbump girlfriends who make the rude comments...And you always have to let that go because any group of teenagers is scary lol. ...And i always get a crowd of 10 yr olds..You would think i'm hosting a just beber concert "i don't care that i can't spell it" or whatever god awful mindless souless dried corpse of what art once was kids like these days. Most usually don't ask if they can drive it. they are content to throw out suggestions and ask basic questions.i have had pretty decent luck with the locals .     
Old 07-10-2011, 03:18 PM
ohiowoodsrider250r
My Feedback: (2)

i would never ever dream of asking anyone to "have a go" with someones r/c plane especially knowing i have zero hours on them. thats insane considering the time and expense that goes into them. i am a monster truck fan. and sometimes i'll let people run it. my e revo is a tank and i'm fairly confident it won't get broken. the only things that seem to ever happen to it is the diffs go  out now and then and the axle u joints break 
Old 09-09-2011, 05:16 PM
aedwards

The most annoying thing Iget is almost on a weekly basis at the club. The wind can be blowing 30mph and gusting to 60mph and if you say you can't fly in this kind of wind our president will say "The wind is your friend." In its self, the statment is ok, but I'm heard it over 100 times and I'm not even to a whole year flying yet.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:37 PM
AmishWarlord

LOL

Don't forget his buddy Gravity, he's your friend too.

Oh and the happy trees near where you make your final. There your friends too.

Man, your friends sure like to F-up airplanes.

Old 09-15-2011, 02:59 AM
tonywayne

Flying my loud a#s 40 size sport plane with a thick smoke trail behind it and im asked "does it run on gas?" Ok maybe they mean does it run on regular gasoline. But obviously its some kind of fuel so why not just ask that in the first place? Dam, @#^$* I hate that. No im sure the ones that asked me that, they mean is it a reciprocating internal combustion engine or electric. " [>:]
Old 09-15-2011, 03:17 AM
RappyPilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's saturday morning, busy packing my car with my toolbox, fieldbox and all the goodies I need for a day out at the field. My neighbour sees me walking out the front door with my plane and he asks:

"Are you going flying today?" or when I get back home in the evening, "Did you go fly today?"

Trailing with the usual my unlcle flew planes back in the day, maybe I should come with you one day and you can teach me blah blah blah .....
Old 09-15-2011, 05:41 AM
AmishWarlord

He sounds interested. Why don't you take him out to the field one day?
Old 09-15-2011, 05:46 AM
RappyPilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have asked him a few times, never really seems interested in actually coming with, just so funny that he asks me whether I am going flying when I am hauling my gear to me car. As opposed to doing what? Taking my planes for a drive around te block?
Old 09-15-2011, 06:35 AM
aedwards

Nope.  Just like to put them in the car to keep some miles on them.  Here's your sign.

Old 09-15-2011, 06:39 AM
GGJJFLY

No, I'm going to plant it in the ground, water it and see if it grows into a full scale" Great!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:05 AM
bikerbc

I dosen't take much to anoy some people..I am in this hobby to have fun and enjoy myself and I try to not let the small stuff get to me...Somtimes little kids come up and ask goofy questions just because they want to hang around somthing they think looks cool and they cant think of anything else to say..I figure some of them might become fellow members one day so I treat their intrest with respect...I do try to restrict the questions to a safe time and area. It is dangerous to be distracted while working around a running engine etc...I love to see the young people come into our hobby. They learn faster than us old timers,their reaction time is better their eyes are sharper etc..but we have a lot to pass on too..We also still have much we can learn..Our hobby is evolving so fast we could never hope to keep up to everything thats going on...I think the most important thing is to have fun and treat those around us,both younger and older with respect.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:28 PM
WaffleMan
My Feedback: (1)

[/quote]

And i suppose Austrailia was'nt stolen from the Abo's?

Most annoying thing in RC is anyone under the age of about 25
[/quote]

I am 12... Do you find me annoying? Not every kid is as annoying as the ones you have met. A least not me. I think.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.