Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

hit a bird with plane.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 09:13 PM
ponchoyo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hit a bird with plane.

lolz, i guess rc hunting is more fun then just shooting a bird down. I saw something on tv where a bird crashed into a turbine engine of a real 747.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:14 AM
fastguy
Banned

ORIGINAL: 125cchyperman

As far as PETA, I dont care about them, there just like tree huggers. I could care less about them.
i realy agre check out
[link=http://www.crowbusters.com/]this website[/link] i am a member here be sure to look at the hate mail section
Old 02-10-2007, 09:43 AM
prop planter

Trouble with the link opening[:@]
Old 02-10-2007, 09:10 PM
prop planter

Worked this time. Wow, talk about real hate in there[:@][:@]
Old 02-11-2007, 12:04 AM
125cchyperman

WOW

I just looked at all the hate mail and I mean all of it. It's quite impressive, I found a couple of things about them (PETA) aka tree huggers aka bunny huggers. One of witch they call us serial killers and murders, but whats funny is they then go on and say they want to kill us. They say were dumb and the crows are smarter then us. I find that quite hard to believe, considering that we have computers and such, and there still making there houses out of twigs and such. And they do a lot of illegal activity's such as keep crows as pets which is illegal, they then say they will kill all of us (which is highly illegal) and say there going to put virus's on our websites and computers. Which they may be able to do, but non of which is going to stop us. I dont know maybe they think it will.

I would just like to hear and see what a PETA person has to say about what has been posted on this thread.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:30 AM
adam d

ORIGINAL: knighttwister

the stupidity lies with the idea that you can kill for fun. THAT IS WRONG. we burn trees till there are none. we fish till they are gone. animals do not take more than they need. animal populations only grow to what the environment will allow. we keep breeding till there is no more room. we are the stupid ones. people need to learn that we are the caretakers of the world, not the rapists. wake up, or all that will be left are the animals. look around you. observe what you are doing to this planet we all share. you may not be wise enough to listen to what informed prople are saying, so you lower your standards. DEE DE DEE!
so are u sugesting we start walking on all fours again, i do belive it to late for that. Im not the one that fished all the cod out of the st. lorince or cut down all the trees in the rain forest i dident kill off the dodos (hah funny little bird) so calling me and or everybody murders today?? I agree hitting a bird purpously with a plane can be on the same page as torture and is barbaric but saying hunting in genral is rong well tell that to all the carnivores or even the hurbavoirs on the planet and u may say oh well they do that to survive but every cat or dog owner has seen there pet kill a mouse or rat for fun not even eat it just bat it around untill its dead so what? are they murders too?
I know humans have done there unfair share to the planet but if it wasent us it would be somthin else (Asteroid,dolphins, the maple leafs winning a stanly cup).
I know I cant force my opinion on to people thay have a right to an opinion but its just somethin to think about.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:30 PM
reincarnate

Hmmm...Maple Leafs winning the cup. I think I'll start stocking my end-o-the-world bunker now.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:07 PM
adam d

lol
Old 02-11-2007, 03:26 PM
fastguy
Banned

NOTHING WRONG with killing birds as long as u make sure that it dosent suffer alot of pain
BUT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL WHEN I WAS 11 brought a slow-stick park flyer it was fun to chase birds at 6 am italso made me realy popular with all the girls[sm=redface.gif] then i brought a nitro plane every body loved it well execpt the teachers and the neibhors
Old 02-11-2007, 03:30 PM
fastguy
Banned

hey
why do you kill crows?
do they harm you at all?
do they eat you?
do you eat them?
the fact is that they are very helpful animals to farmers
they kill more harmful insects than just about any other
animal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey (in order)
1. for fun.
2. no.
3. not yet.
4. sometimes.
5. sure, that's why farmers have been trying to kill them for a thousand years.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:59 PM
adam d

cough cough its called a scarecrow for a reason, ever wonder why??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
Old 02-12-2007, 05:58 PM
125cchyperman

ORIGINAL: adam d

cough cough its called a scarecrow for a reason, ever wonder why??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Yeah scarecrows work for some time. Then after a while the crows get used to it and dont arent scared by the scarecrow anymore. A lot of people think just because you have a scarecrow the crow wont come to your field. Thats wrong, they do they get used to the scarecrows after a while and most people dont have a scarecrow in there field every 50 feet when you have 200, 300, 400 or maybe in to the thousand acres area of field.

They do work but at times they dont.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:11 PM
adam d

ORIGINAL: fastguy

the fact is that they are very helpful animals to farmers
no in reply to this
im agreeing with fastguy
Old 02-13-2007, 08:39 PM
cccdad

Now your talking good eats. But if you want funny you should find the video of a Frontier Airlines commercial were the tail animals talk and rabbit asks a bear "Whats your position on road kill" Bear replies " On my hand and knees with a bib and a lobster fork" Gotta see it Lots of laughs.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:41 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I love wildlife with one exception....pigeons.....they are all over our neighborhood. My youngest offspring has an electric plane that he likes to chase them OFF OUR HOUSE....those dummies come right back! After a week or so, they find if they roost at someone else's house, no flying occurs....works for about 1/2 a year!
Old 02-23-2007, 07:15 AM
rushevoross

lol how young is he?
Old 02-23-2007, 09:30 PM
tailskid

He's my 'fly'n bud'......only 24.....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu59833.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	628345   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hc91815.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	628346   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bg92731.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	628347  
Old 02-23-2007, 09:42 PM
prop planter

It appears as he's had a good teacher, and has been a receptive student!!
Old 02-23-2007, 10:04 PM
tailskid

No, it is a sign of a wasted youth <g> or a gentleman !!!! (They used to say that about a good pool player)....seriously, he has taught himself MUCH more than I could ever had done. I have to credit computer simulators (Real Flight for one)...he practices on it all the time and it shows....now if his father would....naw, can't teach an old dog new tricks

Jerry
Old 02-24-2007, 12:28 AM
alex k

Hey havent really replied to this thread for a while. I loved that crowbusters hatemail, lol,lol,lol. The reason I first flipped out on this was because I am a hunter, My family owns a feedlot, and manages a fur shed. We get plenty of crap from all these stupid organizations, and I think that they really need to wake up and smell the flowers. We lost 1000s of dollars because animal right activists poured oil on 1000s of our deer-skins a year or two ago, and plenty other things have happened too. The thing about guns I guess is what got me started.Im really enjoying this thread anymore, lotta opinions going around.

(we are big supporters of the NRA)

Alex
Old 02-24-2007, 03:30 AM
Bass1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To all the older seasoned model airplane buffs.. Sing THIS:.. a-bapa bird, bird ,bird,. the bird is the wird!!