Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

Not so bad after all

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 05:59 PM
DEFORCER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not so bad after all

after school today i went to Harbor Freight Tools and i came across this twin prop rc plane called the yellow bee, it looked like a peice of crap but it was 30 bucks, why not, i buy it and go home briefly to charge to battery, turns out this thing is FAST for it genre needs some big areas for turning and a lot of asphalt or any other flat surface, so instead of getting an aero ace that u can only fly in dead calm conditions or indoors, get this for flying in between battery charges at the field or just to get a few minutes in on lunch break. oh and dont get in front of it on take off because it nailed me in the "jems" while attempting to take it off over my head.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:25 PM
stinger40

Default RE: Not so bad after all

I have one. I do everything to it. I've crashed into a brick building. Nothing happened. Fun plane to fool around with.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:26 AM
DEFORCER

yes it is^^^^^
i would much rather buy another yellow bee than an aero ace
Old 04-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Yellow355F1

I have heard quite a bit about the planes H. F. has. Anyone else ever gotten one of the Estes planes from WalMart? Mine flies great. I have flown it for several hours so far only had to epoxy the front landing gear back on from a hard landing. Gave a little over 50 for this one. Now that I have heard for myself that the planes at H.F. are good. I'll have to check them out.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:20 PM
ehelibuff

I have one too. It's a Firebird knock off, butless $ In fact, it's actually made by the same manufacturer... Yep, there's your mark ups!!

I have a few Aero Ace's and I enjoy them too. Wasn't fond of the Estes vers. If you cut the throttle then turn, the bee will turn on a dime!
Old 04-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Wild Foamy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is it 2 channel or 3?

...you americans... you brought fast food to England but left all the good stuff out ... Walmart... H.F... the sunny american Weather...
Old 04-30-2007, 07:40 AM
DEFORCER