Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

Ask Dusty Balsa 4

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 12:14 AM
Capt. Bill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ask Dusty Balsa 4

Dear Dusty

I am a little concerned with what has happened in the last few months. My wife had always complained about me leaving the house to go flying. Now she even encourages me and is very dissapointed when it is bad weather. She does insist that I call when I am leaving the field. Also when I do get home she is dressed very sexily and that is not normal for her. I guess I really shoudn't complain and just enjoy the flying time.

Oh by the way Dusty I haven't seen you at the field in a few months, you didn't change clubs did you?

Signed Worried

Dear Worried

Still in the club, guess I just have had other things to do when you were out flying. Don't forget that call home though, wives always love to hear when you are headed back.

Dusty - Keep em flying
Old 05-23-2007, 09:09 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Ask Dusty Balsa 4

LOL
Old 07-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Jim_Purcha
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dear Dusty

I don't see you at field often, but quite a few of the younger members bare a close resemblesence to you. Do you have a lot of family members flying RC?

Signed Still Worried

P.S. thanks for your concern about my wife's condition.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Capt. Bill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No family members but you are probably speaking of Mark and Flicker Farkle, the twins Simon and Gar Farkle and of course the youngest Sparkle Farkle.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Jim_Purcha
My Feedback: (8)

Any relation to Freddie Farkle. I met Freddie at the airport. Fred flew to Fargo on Friday.

Jim
Old 08-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Wild Foamy

no, he didnt make it to the airport, Freddie Farkle got caught in traffic and thought "Fark that" so he went home, he was a bit busy so he wasnt able to meat you at the field, although the little farkles do posses a ressemblance