Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Humor
Reload this Page >

Funny story, mindbender

Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

Funny story, mindbender

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2003, 03:11 AM
DrPropwash
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny story, mindbender

PUNK, 3 O'clock!!
"Slumlord 26, this is Viper 31, can you cover me?? I just lost my wingman and I'm committed!!!" I was in a desperate situation, and I lost 3 F-22's on this mission already, and at $240 million a copy, it was really starting to bother me. One more crash, and the war as I knew it would be over. On the last two missions, I grew impatient. I didn't use the stealth advantage. This time I topped off the fuel tanks after a brief contact with a tanker, which I promptly shot down as soon as I got what I wanted. I then ingressed the area, going around the Migs, keeping a low radar signature, snuck up and and dropped all 6 of those wannabe pilots before they even knew what happened. I love AAMRAM missiles, they have a certain way of saying, "you are now cleared for final approach!!" I switched to EMCON 3, cleared the target, a power plant, with AWACS to make sure the strike was still clear. I came in low and real fast, 25 seconds from dropping two 2,000 lb bombs on the target, when 3 Migs get a lock on me and nowhere to go, and no speed in my favor to evade. One Mig fired a heat-seeker, and the auto-defense system let 4 flares go, saved my hide. But the warning system confirmed two incoming missile launches, with only seconds until impact. Slumlord 26 popped one of the Mig's on my tail, but it would it would be seconds before I would surely die. All I need is 4 more seconds to release my two fat little friends from their pylons.......
"HONEY, FOR THE 3RD TIME, COME AND EAT, DINNER'S GETTING COLD!!!"
What a drag. See, in the life of a computer combat pilot, how do you explain to your wife that you can't eat pizza, because you are trying to take out a ground target with 3 migs shooting at you, all while doing 700 knots??? They just don't understand the pain and suffering of running a digital war. Just hit the pause button and deal with it, I guess. Now I know how frustrated Scotty felt when he said "captain, the ship can't take it any longer!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	64029_4534.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	39265  
Old 03-19-2003, 03:18 AM
jneesy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

put the beer back in the fridge.
Old 03-23-2003, 02:57 PM
freebird_80_tn

Sthat you Otis? Me an' Uncle Jesse been serchin dang near fo days fo ya! Maw done went and r.u.n.n.o.f.t thankn' you'd gone an mooved ta tha city caus'n that danged ol' Lula Mae Johnson. Momma said she's da debil, I don't reckon so, but ya know maw when she gets in her lixer. Even if she is da debil, she sure do gotta perdy mouth!
Old 03-23-2003, 04:36 PM
Rcpilot
My Feedback: (78)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I don't get it.
Old 03-23-2003, 04:51 PM
Buz^
My Feedback: (2)

Default RC PILET!!

HERE'S ONE FOR YA , I AGREE WITH YOU 100%