RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Old 05-03-2013, 07:59 AM
  #2876
siclick33
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: York, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 3,567
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Tumbler, I'll try and help but my Futaba set is old school so some of the names of functions might have changed.

I'm not sure if you have installed the servo yourself but the travel of the spool on the valve is quite small (the version for spring air gear is even worse!) so you might need to use one of the inner servo arm holes to allow you to use sensible ATV values. Set up the servo in the centre position with the spool on the valve somewhere near the middle.

Go to your gear channel and set the ATV so that you get full movement of the spool in both directions. Once youve done that, you can go to AFR and set the up and down positions (down will have the spool of the valve somewhere near the middle).

Set up a programmable mix. The master channel is whatever switch/slider/stick that you want to use to activate your brakes. The slave channel is the gear channel. Set up the mix so that it is turned on with the gear switch in the down position (this means that with the gear up, the mix is off and the spool doesn't move).

Set your mix values so that when you activate your brake slider (or whatever you use) the brakes come on. Depending on the setup, you may have to set one direction of the slider to 0%, otherwise you can move the brake valve spool towards the 'gear up' position which you don't want.


I'm sure there are other (better) ways of doing it but this has worked for me. This has been written from memory so I apologise if I have got some of the steps wrong but hopefully you get the idea.
siclick33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:43 AM
  #2877
basimpsn
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Mia, FL
Posts: 2,493
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Quote:
ORIGINAL: TUMBLER

Can someone tell me where I can find instructions for the all in one brake/retract valve. I ought my airframe second hand.
Thanks!
Brian
Just reading where youre having trouble with the buzzing flaps..Setup 0 flaps with 1/8 clearance from where the back of the flaps meet the wing then sub-trim the flaps close as posible to meet the wing with a little play. As for the retract and brakes... setup the retract first to work ok without activating the brakes... Now to setup brakes leave gears down..make sure the brakes not activated...Use a second program mix for the same retract channel (to activate your brake from a switch or down elve to complete the travel of the retract valve to activate the brakes.

basimpsn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:21 AM
  #2878
izzy
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: REHOVOT, ISRAEL
Posts: 380
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Brian
I also switched to Futaba for jets and really don't like the user interface
But as soon as Jr come out with the xg14 I will switch over
None the less I mixed a 2 step switch for the retracts and then the doing loaded switch only when retracts down will mix to make the brakes engage ( ie when operating the spring loaded switch it will mix more movement on the retract servo to brake position)
Hope that's clear

Dave. Any news on release date xg14??
izzy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:52 AM
  #2879
TUMBLER
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Williamstown, NJ
Posts: 822
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Hey,
Sounds like I am on the right track. I had done exactly as you described. What is AFR though?
Thanks,
Brian

Quote:
ORIGINAL: siclick33

Tumbler, I'll try and help but my Futaba set is old school so some of the names of functions might have changed.

I'm not sure if you have installed the servo yourself but the travel of the spool on the valve is quite small (the version for spring air gear is even worse!) so you might need to use one of the inner servo arm holes to allow you to use sensible ATV values. Set up the servo in the centre position with the spool on the valve somewhere near the middle.

Go to your gear channel and set the ATV so that you get full movement of the spool in both directions. Once youve done that, you can go to AFR and set the up and down positions (down will have the spool of the valve somewhere near the middle).

Set up a programmable mix. The master channel is whatever switch/slider/stick that you want to use to activate your brakes. The slave channel is the gear channel. Set up the mix so that it is turned on with the gear switch in the down position (this means that with the gear up, the mix is off and the spool doesn't move).

Set your mix values so that when you activate your brake slider (or whatever you use) the brakes come on. Depending on the setup, you may have to set one direction of the slider to 0%, otherwise you can move the brake valve spool towards the 'gear up' position which you don't want.


I'm sure there are other (better) ways of doing it but this has worked for me. This has been written from memory so I apologise if I have got some of the steps wrong but hopefully you get the idea.
TUMBLER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:54 AM
  #2880
Dave Wilshere
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Watford, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 9,486
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video


Quote:
ORIGINAL: izzy

Brian
I also switched to Futaba for jets and really don't like the user interface
But as soon as Jr come out with the xg14 I will switch over
None the less I mixed a 2 step switch for the retracts and then the doing loaded switch only when retracts down will mix to make the brakes engage ( ie when operating the spring loaded switch it will mix more movement on the retract servo to brake position)
Hope that's clear

Dave. Any news on release date xg14??
This year

Waiting for an update as a few things have slipped (like the dual power DMSS Rx) As always, they will not be pressurised to release something that is not customer ready.
I'm still not clear whether the XG-14 is going to be what many people want, my guess is without X-bus it will be 11 channels like the XG-11. Don't know, see little point in chasing as it won't speed anything up.
When its ready someone will let us know...
Dave Wilshere is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:01 AM
  #2881
siclick33
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: York, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 3,567
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Tumbler,

I'm not sure if it's the same on later models but my old Futaba had ATV and AFR. ATV is adjustable travel that sets the far extremes that the servo is allowed to travel. AFR is a something like 'adjustable function rate'.

AFR effectively sets the end points for a particular function - in the case I have highlighted it is the up and down positions of the gear servo. When you add a mix, it can take the servo travel beyond the AFR limits that you have set but further travel is then limited by the ATV rate to stop binding etc.

As I say though, this might not be a function on current radios, mine is a old 9Z WC II.
siclick33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:05 AM
  #2882
TUMBLER
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Williamstown, NJ
Posts: 822
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

I mixed the rudder to steering no problem, so I don't get why this brake valve is so difficult. I am in glider mode and have the gear plugged into butterfly and set up and working perfectly. I have camber set up as the master and butterfly as the slave but there is no mix. I have set up on the slider to engage th mix once the slider reaches the midpoint of travel.
TUMBLER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:08 AM
  #2883
siclick33
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: York, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 3,567
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

These newer radios are a bit beyond me but why are you using butterfly and camber for the gear?

Just use a 'normal' channel (such as gear). Camber and butterfly mixing may add additional complication as that is designed to use several servos but you only need one for your gear/brake.
siclick33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:28 AM
  #2884
TUMBLER
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Williamstown, NJ
Posts: 822
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

I had to use glider mode so I can set up flight modes. Can't do it in airplane mode. You can rename the channel names, but those are the channels you have to use for her. I figured it out finally!! Thanks for the help! She will fly tomorrow!

Brian


Quote:
ORIGINAL: siclick33

These newer radios are a bit beyond me but why are you using butterfly and camber for the gear?

Just use a 'normal' channel (such as gear). Camber and butterfly mixing may add additional complication as that is designed to use several servos but you only need one for your gear/brake.
TUMBLER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:38 PM
  #2885
TUMBLER
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Williamstown, NJ
Posts: 822
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Before and after. As I got it and then after some tlc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig11630.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	243.1 KB
ID:	1878829   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rl24875.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	1878830   Click image for larger version

Name:	Df73984.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	1878831  
TUMBLER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:47 PM
  #2886
spike5150
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Posts: 267
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

I was just going to use a 3 position switch on my XG11. But is the brake function proportional, or is it just on/off with the stock valve?
spike5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:41 PM
  #2887
Jack28
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Levittown, PA
Posts: 343
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

I Lost my Ultra flash to a radio failure with only 12 flights on it., Down to one jet now a trusty old Boomerang Elan with a Jet Central Rabbit 100. Still looking at getting a replacement Ultra flash it was a great flying jet. I just switched to Futaba 14 SG along with my Buddy Brian. We have been working together learning Futaba programming, its a bit different but I got it programmed with some help here on RCU. Hoping to come upon a sale on the Ultra Flash over the next few months since I have all the radio gear and a Jet Central cheetah as power. I really like the new schemes. Jack.
Jack28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:01 AM
  #2888
Dave Wilshere
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Watford, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 9,486
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Quote:
ORIGINAL: spike5150

I was just going to use a 3 position switch on my XG11. But is the brake function proportional, or is it just on/off with the stock valve?

Its not proportional, on off and works great with a small amount of grease on the wheel drum. Retract pressure 95psi with the C-36-2 gear.
I just mix down elevator to the gear channel, so gear up the mix is off, gear down, push the elevator stick forward and the brakes come on. I have used this on both my Flashes over 7 years flying and it works perfectly.

Dw

This is with JR Radio. DSX-9, XG-11 and DSX-12...Futaba mixing leaves me cold with over complication!
Dave Wilshere is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:32 AM
  #2889
Andrew Bird
 
Andrew Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Henley on Thames, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 708
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Revoc wing bags have now got the templates for wing and fuselage bags for the UF. I got mine yesterday and they look and fit great

Contact Revoc or drop me a line for UK orders. I tend to put multiple orders together so can save on shipping and offer discounts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj24237.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	439.8 KB
ID:	1878987   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk29758.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	411.6 KB
ID:	1878988  
Andrew Bird is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:02 AM
  #2890
causeitflies
 
causeitflies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: EASTERN OHIO
Posts: 1,799
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

First glance at the wing bag looked like a giant pair of panties.
causeitflies is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:09 AM
  #2891
Gixxy
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Clermont, FL
Posts: 135
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video


Quote:
ORIGINAL: causeitflies

First glance at the wing bag looked like a giant pair of panties.
Where is the like button ;D ????
Gixxy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:45 AM
  #2892
BlueBus320
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Rockville Centre
Posts: 1,543
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video


Quote:
ORIGINAL: causeitflies

First glance at the wing bag looked like a giant pair of panties.
Haha.. Subliminal messaging, bet they're already sold out
BlueBus320 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:59 PM
  #2893
spike5150
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Posts: 267
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Dave Wilshere

Quote:
ORIGINAL: spike5150

I was just going to use a 3 position switch on my XG11. But is the brake function proportional, or is it just on/off with the stock valve?

Its not proportional, on off and works great with a small amount of grease on the wheel drum. Retract pressure 95psi with the C-36-2 gear.
I just mix down elevator to the gear channel, so gear up the mix is off, gear down, push the elevator stick forward and the brakes come on. I have used this on both my Flashes over 7 years flying and it works perfectly.

Dw

This is with JR Radio. DSX-9, XG-11 and DSX-12...Futaba mixing leaves me cold with over complication!
Thanks Dave. Any particular type of grease? Always been a JR user. Really like my xg11 and still have the x9303 for sim/ buddy box.
spike5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:58 AM
  #2894
basimpsn
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Mia, FL
Posts: 2,493
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video


Quote:
ORIGINAL: causeitflies

First glance at the wing bag looked like a giant pair of panties.
[X(]
basimpsn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:20 AM
  #2895
TUMBLER
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Williamstown, NJ
Posts: 822
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

I just used a little Vaseline on the brakes and worked great. Kept them from locking up. On the down side iPad a flame out 4 mins into the first flight, I made it back to the runway but it was going too fast so tried to touch it down to slow down but touched down too hard and broke the landing gear pins. The guy who built it used balsa rather than ply on like the instructions ll for for the fuel tank mount and must not have roughed up the fiberglass before hysoling it in, so it broke loose which let the whole tank come forward and break away the UAT, brake valve, etc. so annoying. Last time I ever buy anything second hand. I tied to redo everything that embed questionable, but this was something I missed.

Now have no idea what caused the flameout so no guarantee it won't happen again. Ran great for a half hour while running up and taxi testing, then just quit 4 mins into the flight with the main tank almost completley full. One theory was the tank broke lose in flight, but I would think it is more likely it broke on landing.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: spike5150


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Dave Wilshere

Quote:
ORIGINAL: spike5150

I was just going to use a 3 position switch on my XG11. But is the brake function proportional, or is it just on/off with the stock valve?

Its not proportional, on off and works great with a small amount of grease on the wheel drum. Retract pressure 95psi with the C-36-2 gear.
I just mix down elevator to the gear channel, so gear up the mix is off, gear down, push the elevator stick forward and the brakes come on. I have used this on both my Flashes over 7 years flying and it works perfectly.

Dw

This is with JR Radio. DSX-9, XG-11 and DSX-12...Futaba mixing leaves me cold with over complication!
Thanks Dave. Any particular type of grease? Always been a JR user. Really like my xg11 and still have the x9303 for sim/ buddy box.
TUMBLER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:32 AM
  #2896
izzy
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: REHOVOT, ISRAEL
Posts: 380
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Brian hisorry to hear that
what do you mean by broke the LG pins - are you reffering to the steering arms ?

i also hate buying second hand , and prefer knowing the history of what i fly
especially with these $$$$ high end planes

at least you saved her, and can fix it
did you change any of the tubing from the tanks when you re-equiped her - might be a thought ?
izzy

Quote:
ORIGINAL: TUMBLER

I just used a little Vaseline on the brakes and worked great. Kept them from locking up. On the down side iPad a flame out 4 mins into the first flight, I made it back to the runway but it was going too fast so tried to touch it down to slow down but touched down too hard and broke the landing gear pins. The guy who built it used balsa rather than ply on like the instructions ll for for the fuel tank mount and must not have roughed up the fiberglass before hysoling it in, so it broke loose which let the whole tank come forward and break away the UAT, brake valve, etc. so annoying. Last time I ever buy anything second hand. I tied to redo everything that embed questionable, but this was something I missed.

Now have no idea what caused the flameout so no guarantee it won't happen again. Ran great for a half hour while running up and taxi testing, then just quit 4 mins into the flight with the main tank almost completley full. One theory was the tank broke lose in flight, but I would think it is more likely it broke on landing.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: spike5150

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Dave Wilshere

Quote:
ORIGINAL: spike5150

I was just going to use a 3 position switch on my XG11. But is the brake function proportional, or is it just on/off with the stock valve?

Its not proportional, on off and works great with a small amount of grease on the wheel drum. Retract pressure 95psi with the C-36-2 gear.
I just mix down elevator to the gear channel, so gear up the mix is off, gear down, push the elevator stick forward and the brakes come on. I have used this on both my Flashes over 7 years flying and it works perfectly.

Dw

This is with JR Radio. DSX-9, XG-11 and DSX-12...Futaba mixing leaves me cold with over complication!
Thanks Dave. Any particular type of grease? Always been a JR user. Really like my xg11 and still have the x9303 for sim/ buddy box.
izzy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:00 AM
  #2897
TUMBLER
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Williamstown, NJ
Posts: 822
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Thanks. yeah i can fix it. only thing you can see on the top of the plane is a hole in the top of the wing about 1/4" in diameter. it eventually would need to be painted anyway because this thing is superhard to see in these colors. The landing gear pins are what connect the struts to the gear and are designed to break away rather than rip the gear out of the wing. It snapped the pins on the mains and he used wood screws for the nose gear rather than bolts and blind nuts so the wood screws pulled out of the nose gear former as well. I replaced all the fuel lines inside and outside of the tank. I found the main tank was missing the brass piece to protect the fuel line from rubbing on the baffle so added that as well. It may have just been a one time fluke but scary it might happen again. It glides forever and had plenty of time to fly around.....i did not even know it flamed out and had time to circle the whole field. I timed it perfectly so it just made it back to the runway and dropped the gear once i knew i made it but once I leveled her out everyone said it was the strangest thing ever.....it was as if it picked up speed and was hauling ***** as it flew by. Gear up my have been better but can't second guess these things with a couple seconds to decide.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: izzy

Brian hisorry to hear that
what do you mean by broke the LG pins - are you reffering to the steering arms ?

i also hate buying second hand , and prefer knowing the history of what i fly
especially with these $$$$ high end planes

at least you saved her, and can fix it
did you change any of the tubing from the tanks when you re-equiped her - might be a thought ?
izzy

Quote:
ORIGINAL: TUMBLER

I just used a little Vaseline on the brakes and worked great. Kept them from locking up. On the down side iPad a flame out 4 mins into the first flight, I made it back to the runway but it was going too fast so tried to touch it down to slow down but touched down too hard and broke the landing gear pins. The guy who built it used balsa rather than ply on like the instructions ll for for the fuel tank mount and must not have roughed up the fiberglass before hysoling it in, so it broke loose which let the whole tank come forward and break away the UAT, brake valve, etc. so annoying. Last time I ever buy anything second hand. I tied to redo everything that embed questionable, but this was something I missed.

Now have no idea what caused the flameout so no guarantee it won't happen again. Ran great for a half hour while running up and taxi testing, then just quit 4 mins into the flight with the main tank almost completley full. One theory was the tank broke lose in flight, but I would think it is more likely it broke on landing.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: spike5150

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Dave Wilshere

Quote:
ORIGINAL: spike5150

I was just going to use a 3 position switch on my XG11. But is the brake function proportional, or is it just on/off with the stock valve?

Its not proportional, on off and works great with a small amount of grease on the wheel drum. Retract pressure 95psi with the C-36-2 gear.
I just mix down elevator to the gear channel, so gear up the mix is off, gear down, push the elevator stick forward and the brakes come on. I have used this on both my Flashes over 7 years flying and it works perfectly.

Dw

This is with JR Radio. DSX-9, XG-11 and DSX-12...Futaba mixing leaves me cold with over complication!
Thanks Dave. Any particular type of grease? Always been a JR user. Really like my xg11 and still have the x9303 for sim/ buddy box.
TUMBLER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:15 AM
  #2898
Dave Wilshere
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Watford, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 9,486
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

For years I have used Miniature Aircraft USA 4709 grease which is a clear silicon grease. But Vasaline works the same.

Did the turbine ECU not give you a reason for shut down?

Dave
Dave Wilshere is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:37 AM
  #2899
TUMBLER
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Williamstown, NJ
Posts: 822
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Just said flameout. No radio errors but we checked and could not find any other reason on the cu for the flameout. It is a kingtech k100.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Dave Wilshere

For years I have used Miniature Aircraft USA 4709 grease which is a clear silicon grease. But Vasaline works the same.

Did the turbine ECU not give you a reason for shut down?

Dave
TUMBLER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:16 AM
  #2900
Dave Wilshere
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Watford, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 9,486
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

Ah, useful terminology...cause you didn't already know that
When you run it next play with wiring, I tried to test fly a Velox recently and it kept flaming out on take-off. Tried everything before the guy found if he touched the fuel pump the turbine went out...

Dave
Dave Wilshere is offline  
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:16 PM.