Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

The new Tornado sport jet

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

The new Tornado sport jet

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 12:45 PM
aquaskiman
My Feedback: (46)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: The new Tornado sport jet

ORIGINAL: PercyPod

Just Who is copying Who.

Did I hear Henry has an Airline ?
Do you really believe that…….., after all that has been posted on this subject???????????
Old 11-08-2012, 01:01 PM
BaldEagel

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Does it matter, its a natural evolution of an airframe no matter who it comes from.

Mike
Old 11-08-2012, 02:35 PM
PercyPod
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: BaldEagel

Does it matter, its a natural evolution of an airframe no matter who it comes from.

Mike
Be careful Gladders will come and get you
Old 11-08-2012, 05:24 PM
dgxco1
My Feedback: (11)

Henry

What ever happened to the V2 to V3 upgrade in red white. Never was able to get one from you.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Modellbau USA
My Feedback: (5)

We made the first batch and they sold out quickly but it is not cost effective for the customer to buy. For only a little bit more you got a full kit. Especially with the new price we will be making on the next batch of aircraft. We have been able to do this now because we have out sourced several large parts of our kits and labor to other factories over seas that can do it more cost effective than us. We are very busy in the UAV Market now and don't have the resources to do both with out sacrificing our commitments with the GOV. We are still making several parts in the USA, like retracts due to our partnership with Spring Air, fuel tanks, motor mounts, and several other things on our kit.

We are passing the savings to you guys. I thank you guys very much for all your support and I will continue to bring more things to the market. This new business decision that we have made will allow us to make kits we had projected happen quicker since now we have a large amount of man power.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Geoff_H
My Feedback: (2)

What happened to the post with the new colour scheme pictures? It seems to have gone missing.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Modellbau USA

I have not published the new color schemes yet I will have pictures up as soon as we finish making all decals. I expect to have them up Soon in the market place for sale. As a forum sponser we need to follow the rules of the forum just like everybody else should so I will have all pictures up in the market place as soon as possible
Old 11-08-2012, 11:50 PM
BinkeyBo
Banned

ORIGINAL: Geoff_H

What happened to the post with the new colour scheme pictures? It seems to have gone missing.

I think that was a post about the colour schemes available from the factory that makes this plane and nothing to do with Modelbau. I suspect for that reason the post was deleted by the Mods. You know under the First Amendment.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:17 AM
BinkeyBo
Banned

ORIGINAL: Modellbau USA

I have not published the new color schemes yet I will have pictures up as soon as we finish making all decals. I expect to have them up Soon in the market place for sale. As a forum sponser we need to follow the rules of the forum just like everybody else should so I will have all pictures up in the market place as soon as possible
Following the rules. Interesting
Old 11-09-2012, 03:28 AM
Xairflyer
My Feedback: (1)

Binkeybo I think your mates posts got deleted
Old 11-09-2012, 03:45 AM
phantom_najd

ORIGINAL: BinkeyBo

ORIGINAL: Geoff_H

I think that was a post about the colour schemes available from the factory that makes this plane and nothing to do with Modelbau. I suspect for that reason the post was deleted by the Mods. You know under the First Amendment.
The post was edited by Henry! Actually, there were two posts and both of them were edited by Henry. Unless when the mods delete Henry's post they replace it with a message saying < Message edited by Modellbau USA 11/9/2012 2:20 AM >

Azzam
Old 11-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Xairflyer
My Feedback: (1)

Whoever posted the pics of the new nitroplanes schemes can you post them in the Falcon 120 thread which would probably solve the issue
Old 11-09-2012, 03:59 AM
Modellbau USA

I did edit messages by the instruction of the powers above lol. Like I said I will post pictures of our new scheme in the Market Place when they go up for sale. Again there are rules that we all have to follow in the forums and I am doing that after a few things were brought to my attention. Thanks.

And those pictures are not of nitro planes new scheme. They will not be selling those schemes or airplanes. That is just one of our fellow trolls hijacking the thread. Actually those pictures were taken down by the moderators due to the fact that they were not true and false advertising. Unlike companies based over seas we are here in the USA and have to follow laws pertaining to proprietary designs and property so we are finishing up legal paper work before we put the Tornado V3 up for sale.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:15 AM
Geoff_H

Actually those pictures were taken down by the moderators due to the fact that they were not true and false advertising. Unlike companies based over seas we are here in the USA and have to follow laws pertaining to proprietary designs and property so we are finishing up legal paper work before we put the Tornado V3 up for sale.
Truth on the internet, that’s a refreshing change.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:17 AM
aquaskiman
My Feedback: (46)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I did edit messages by the instruction of the powers above lol. Like I said I will post pictures of our new scheme in the Market Place when they go up for sale. Again there are rules that we all have to follow in the forums and I am doing that after a few things were brought to my attention. Thanks.

And those pictures are not of nitro planes new scheme. They will not be selling those schemes or airplanes. That is just one of our fellow trolls hijacking the thread. Actually those pictures were taken down by the moderators due to the fact that they were not true and false advertising. Unlike companies based over seas we are here in the USA and have to follow laws pertaining to proprietary designs and property so we are finishing up legal paper work before we put the Tornado V3 up for sale.
If this is the case I will retract my statements
Old 11-09-2012, 07:29 PM
back

hello everyone!! I want to leave a comment here, already had a very good tornado v2 and now v3 rode the flying very well and found the booms are an evolution of the tail fiber reinforcing and improving the set, as are the bobcats, etcs ... boomerangs; yesterday saw the topic here that someone put some pictures with a new tail but balsa reinforced with fiber blanket,'m sorry to say that is not the same thing and if I remember seeing this topic from the beginning, I saw that many of the readers of this asked that the topic be made ​​whole bundle. I think this is a setback rather than an evolution. Well the weight gain has its consequences such as increased consumption of Kerosene but in return gain stability, more speed and a late flight much firmer on windy days, not counting the security that he spends in flight!! It seems really a Bobcat!! that today would not be acquiring financial conditions. So evolution has its price in that tornado v3 no increase at all. Let it be clear, I am not criticizing anyone, just putting my opinion. Regards to all and let's fly too!!
NOTE: After'll post some pictures and a video of my tornado v3.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:56 PM
pedro w rdz
My Feedback: (4)

Ok. So what will the receiver ready price will be ?

Thanks

Old 11-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Dieselman1220
My Feedback: (25)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Pedro, modellbau does not offer a receiver ready tornado. The v3 sold for $475 pls shipping a fantastic deal... Now Henry is claiming the new batch will be even less! I may have to buy one just to have as a spare.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:35 AM
pedro w rdz

Ok Thanks Joseph.
Actually just wondering what the total price be since I read somewhere back in the thread he was getting a deal with a turbine as well
And read he has a servo pkg. n batteries too.
I read a lot of good things about this jet
Hey Joseph
Have I seen you tornado in action at pe@itas.? Can't recall doing so
Please let me know whe you fly it so I can see it before I buy.

And the price it's just great .

Thanks
Old 11-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Modellbau USA

Actually we will be offering receiver ready Tornados for $3799 with K80F and Hitec Digital Servo's LIFE Batteries and Lipo for ECU plus shipping. And Joseph current price on Tornado is $499 but we will be making a very large change for the new batch.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Dieselman1220

Whoops maybe I shouldnt have posted that ;-) I didn't know.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:02 PM
pedro w rdz

Cool
Great price

Hey Joseph No big deal

Please let me know when you fly yours. I'll like to see it in action
Thanks
Old 11-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Dieselman1220

Hey Pedro I tried to PM you but you have it turned off...send me a PM
Old 11-10-2012, 06:15 PM
pedro w rdz

Hey Joseph send me an email please 
Isn't you a pm but I guess don't work 
Thanks
Old 11-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Ibanez408

150 flights and know issue. Im gonna order the new Tornado when Henry gets them in and put a K100G on her

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.