Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Tamjet problems????

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Tamjet problems????

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 02:49 AM
MaJ. Woody
My Feedback: (28)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Tamjet problems????

I called last week and he picked up the phone. I also ordered some retract tubing from the website and had it in a few days.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:22 AM
ozief16
My Feedback: (13)

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

Gents,

At BITW Tam told me he was taking two weeks off after busting his butt for quite a while. Tam is a super guy with phenomenal products and support. Please be patient with a man that's taking some much needed/earned R&R

Dave
Old 10-08-2011, 05:24 AM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: four jet

anyone knows where I can get parts for a tamjet f-16 tiger color tried to get parts from that company with no progress, Tamjet is the worse place I ever deltwith I think no I know they are dishonest and will never deal with them again and I will tell all my flying friends never to buy any of his products.

Troll alert.
+1

Danno
Old 10-08-2011, 06:00 AM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

anyone knows where I can get parts for a tamjet f-16 tiger color tried to get parts from that company with no progress, Tamjet is the worse place I ever deltwith I think no I know they are dishonest and will never deal with them again and I will tell all my flying friends never to buy any of his products.

Troll alert.
+1

Danno
+2

Beave

Old 10-08-2011, 06:14 AM
P. Richards
My Feedback: (3)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Tam is a stand up guy and not cheating anyone, he has been and will be
a reputable business man...

P. Richards aka SwatTeam
Old 10-08-2011, 07:12 AM
RCISFUN
My Feedback: (44)

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

ORIGINAL: bevar

Troll alert.
+1

Danno
+2

Beave

+3
Old 10-08-2011, 07:18 AM
AFTERBURNER1
My Feedback: (80)

Yeah whatever mr 1 post troll.. Go crawl back under the rock from which you came....
Old 10-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Ron101
My Feedback: (22)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've dealt with Tam for years
His service is top notch, so he must have been out of town or something
Old 10-08-2011, 07:48 AM
smitty1001
My Feedback: (29)

Tam prolly just had to many empty green bottles and can't find phone or computer! Or maybe green goggles on and can't see to read
Old 10-08-2011, 08:04 AM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

ORIGINAL: AFTERBURNER1

Yeah whatever mr 1 post troll.. Go crawl back under the rock from which you came....
+2,671,873

Beave
Old 10-08-2011, 08:05 AM
four jet

I got a f-16 from him about 4-years ago and over the years when I needed parts its been a problem, No call back till a few weeks later if I treated my clients like that when I had my company I would not last I am sorry I even got the plane but I guess if your spending a lot of money you will get attention, with that mine set you won't have many long term clients it a good thing he is not the only game in town

Old 10-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Joe C
My Feedback: (23)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I got a f-16 from him about 4-years ago and over the years when I needed parts its been a problem, No call back till a few weeks later if I treated my clients like that when I had my company I would not last I am sorry I even got the plane but I guess if your spending a lot of money you will get attention, with that mine set you won't have many long term clients it a good thing he is not the only game in town

it does not make sense, you sure you have the right guy, he is a small little man who says, "everything for sale" daddy love you long time, LOL give him a break, and please dont try to ruin is reputation, it will not work here.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:30 AM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I find it interesting that you have had this airplane 4 years, you joined RCU January of this year, and this is the first thread you have EVER posted to, only to complain about a Manufacturer. This does not compute out... More to this story is my guess. That being said, I don't want to hear it... If you got a REAL problem with Tam, I suggest you call HIM and deal with it like a man... Spare us all the drama.

Danno
Old 10-08-2011, 09:24 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

What parts were you looking for? Which F-16 was it? Do you still have it?
Old 10-08-2011, 10:09 AM
figueroa
My Feedback: (22)

Tam has been at a jet meet in California.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Wayne22
My Feedback: (2)

The business I have done with Tam has been excellent...In the past, I have called or emailed at odd hours (evenings and weekends) and I always get a response. The one time he wasn't there, I didn't leave a message - he called me back any
Old 10-08-2011, 12:26 PM
FMRR

Tam is a great guy and makes a lot of the nich products we like and may need.He also does every thing him self(where's all the hats) to keep cost down which we enjoy.I have done business with and met him for the first time at Kentucky Jets.Super dude period.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:31 PM
four jet

I have the 1/12 f-16 and I need the elevons for that plane.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:46 PM
sskianpour
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: RCISFUN

ORIGINAL: bevar

Troll alert.
+1

Danno
+2

Beave

+3
+4 Tam is a straight shooter. He has been at Joe C and Lowell Wexler's BITW. I ordered a pipe from him 2 weeks ago. It was shipped today. He even threw in a second bellmouth free just because I asked. Don't even post here Tam, we got your back bud.
Shaz
Old 10-13-2011, 08:11 AM
proline8000
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tam is first class. Ordered a custom pipe for my scratch project and had it in less than a week.