Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Hammer Engines / Turbo

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Hammer Engines / Turbo

Old 01-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Skymac
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hammer Engines / Turbo

Hey,

Does anyone here know Turbo or the anyone else over at IQ/Hammer?? I sent a engine in to them in November because of some issues it had in the hot weather. Communication was great before hand and during the process. I last got a email from Turbo on December 2 saying the engine was done and ready to ship, so I replyed with all my info, and since then a couple of more times but have not heard any response. So with it now being a little over a month ago without hearing a word I am getting a little worried... I truely don't think anything bad has happened as they seem like great people, honest, and trusthworthy... I'm just hoping theres just a gap in communication. I tried sending someone on here a PM the other day that had posted on serveral hammer engine threads but he has yet to reply although I have seen him online here since. Not trying to start any squabble or bad mouthing either just getting slightly concerned about my little kero burners status, minus this little hiccup this motor has been flawless and the proformance you get from them is truely awesome.

Regards,
Justin
Old 01-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Eagle Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hammer Engines / Turbo

PM send ....
Old 01-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Skymac

[sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif]Your Awesome, thanks for the contact. Hope you had a good holiday season.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:35 PM
bigplumbs
Banned

ORIGINAL: Skymac

Hey,

Does anyone here know Turbo or the anyone else over at IQ/Hammer?? I sent a engine in to them in November because of some issues it had in the hot weather. Communication was great before hand and during the process. I last got a email from Turbo on December 2 saying the engine was done and ready to ship, so I replyed with all my info, and since then a couple of more times but have not heard any response. So with it now being a little over a month ago without hearing a word I am getting a little worried... I truely don't think anything bad has happened as they seem like great people, honest, and trusthworthy... I'm just hoping theres just a gap in communication. I tried sending someone on here a PM the other day that had posted on serveral hammer engine threads but he has yet to reply although I have seen him online here since. Not trying to start any squabble or bad mouthing either just getting slightly concerned about my little kero burners status, minus this little hiccup this motor has been flawless and the proformance you get from them is truely awesome.

Regards,
Justin

How dare you say bad things about IQ Hammer................................. oh and JR is far better than Futaba
Old 01-11-2011, 04:42 PM
PaulD
My Feedback: (39)

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Justin,

Don't worry, Dietmar will take care of you. I sent an engine over in Sept and received and it was shipped back to me in November.

I see Stefan (Eagle Driver) has sent you a p.m. If that doesn't work, p.m. and I have some contact information.

PaulD
Old 01-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Skymac

Thanks for the insight, we got it lined out, I think the email contact we had been using just got broken. Everything is A-
Ok
Old 01-11-2011, 09:14 PM
cavandish

This thread put me off any turbine comming from hammer for life.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_97..._1/key_/tm.htm

yes the guy is a fool for not having a fire extiquisher, but check out some of the comments from other very well known RCU members about the second hand/new engines and sh*t service they recieved from this manufacturer
Old 01-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Eagle Driver

only to make things clear again:

IQ-Hammer is not EVO and we are NOT involved in their business !!!
The Companies splitt off in late 2009 and everyone running his own
business.