Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Hi Speed ARF Jet

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Hi Speed ARF Jet

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 08:42 AM
RUFTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hi Speed ARF Jet

ORIGINAL: CowboyLifesaver

ORIGINAL: RUFTER

ORIGINAL: Moerig
I have met people from the US that were surprised to hear Europe have tarred roads... When I tell them I am from Africa they think I should be wearing a leopardskin and eat human heads...
Anyway is Teheran not in Mexico?
So you have met Sarah Palin?

Cheers, Bart.
Great job showing how little you know about who Palin really is. The media has done a good job of committing a fraud against her here and abroad.

Then again some people are always going to be government run media sheep no matter which country they are from.

RUFTER's post shows how much the American media is like the state run media of places like Iran. It's not many steps from the American media we have today to the same kind of brutal government.

P.S. She's still more qualified then the guy in the oval office now. Lybia is proof. Let's also not forget the real unemployment rate is still around 14% if you count everyone, and not just few the government does.
Dear Cowboy, I truely apologise if I have offended you or any of your fellow countrymen. I knew by writing my original post that some people would not detect the sarcasm.
If you want to have a laugh check out the Belgian politics. Yes Belgium is a real country, not the capitol of Brussels! (sarcasm here!) I am proud to say we are over 300 days without a federal government, this is the longest government formation in the world, the last being in Irak after the invasion. So you see where I am coming from. But sometimes it is just too hilarious not to laugh at some quotes that cross the pond.

Regards, Bart.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:48 AM
earlwb

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That is a really Nice flying field you guys have there. The jets and planes look really good too.
Your flying area would make us all envious. Especially with the long runways for take offs and landings.
way to go. Thanks for the pictures too.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:47 AM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Great pictures, modelers look the same in NY, Sao Paulo or Tehran. Thanks for posting them.

About removing the canards, is a good idea. Not that they make much more drag, but is safer to fly at high speed without them due to aerolastic issues. (flutter)

Some years ago we did some speed flying competition this place, and we are able to reach 400 mph + with a Hotspot .. however this days we prefer to go somewhat slower to be able to see the plane flying and less a blurr!

Enrique
Old 04-15-2011, 11:16 AM
Alireza-m

[X(] You reach +400 Mph (640Kmh) with Hotspot !? with which size turbine ?
please let me know more.
Ali
Old 04-15-2011, 12:18 PM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

The fastest flight was 678 km/h, the Hotspot was powered by a jetcat titan, and it was heavily reinforced to endure full power dives.. it was amazing to watch, if you had good eyesight!

I wrote about the event and put some pics on it here... unfortunately there was not another jet speed event until now I heard of, but hope some day will be another one!

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_35...tm.htm#3546158
Old 04-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Bijan999
My Feedback: (2)

Pretty cool seeing RC alive and well in Iran. I'm half Iranian, born in the US, father is Iranian and he came to the states almost 50 years ago. I want to apologize for some of the truly ignorant comments made by some members on here, it's embarrassing honestly. Great pics guys, keep em' coming.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:22 AM
mohsenmobahi

hi all...
i'm mohsen mobahi from IRAN,TEHRAN
we know there is alot of deficiency in our country,but about the rc IT'S UNBELIEVABLE. we have a huge fligtfield(1km runway) near the city and enjoy that when ever we want.there is a lot of modeler in iran and more than 80% of them flighing with giant scales over than 50cc and use high end accessories on their planes also there is many modler they have jetpowerd plane...PLEASE DO NOT BLENDED HOBBY(RC) WITH POLITICS.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:01 PM
NickMc

Are there more than one Sarah Palin? The one I've read about believes that the earth was created 6000 years ago and that fossils are fake and placed by satan in order to make evolution seem real. :-) :-)But, if there is an intelligent Sarah Palin out there and I got them mixed up, I truly apologize LOL

I have met people from the US that were surprised to hear Europe have tarred roads... When I tell them I am from Africa they think I should be wearing a leopardskin and eat human heads...

Cheers, Bart.
Great job showing how little you know about who Palin really is. The media has done a good job of committing a fraud against her here and abroad.

Then again some people are always going to be government run media sheep no matter which country they are from.

RUFTER's post shows how much the American media is like the state run media of places like Iran. It's not many steps from the American media we have today to the same kind of brutal government.

P.S. She's still more qualified then the guy in the oval office now. Lybia is proof. Let's also not forget the real unemployment rate is still around 14% if you count everyone, and not just few the government does.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:39 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

ORIGINAL: NickMc

Are there more than one Sarah Palin? The one I've read about believes that the earth was created 6000 years ago and that fossils are fake and placed by satan in order to make evolution seem real. :-) :-)But, if there is an intelligent Sarah Palin out there and I got them mixed up, I truly apologize LOL

Cheers, Bart.

Nick,
Don't apologize. I'm sure if you read it, then it must be true. Hey get this, I saw on TV our president say that there were fifty-seven states in the union. Oh nevermind, that's not a good analogy. He actually said it on TV. I didn't READ about it.

Marty