The Kit finally arrives after 4 months waiting, the box had no damage and the jet was very well packed. After inspection I decide to reinforce all the critical areas with carbon fiber and change color scheme. I will try to built as “Scale” as possible so a lot of modifications will be done.>>
Be patient for the photos, I’m slow builder……..
Front landing gear modification, for these parts I used 10 mm aluminum, 6mm wood, 1 servo arm and J-B Weld glue.
I had to invert the front retract mechanism so I can get space for the gear, I’m happy with this modification because in the process I discover that all the screws were unscrewed and no Loctite applied in the factory.
This is the real one, which I’m trying to match. For some reason almost all mini torches in the market are now led technology, It’s being difficult to get two to duplicate the real thing.