Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Panthers on the prowl low in Wales

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Panthers on the prowl low in Wales

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 01:57 PM
lozza1965

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Panthers on the prowl low in Wales

Well finally managed to get my A10 shots sorted from last week, struggled with these, pleased with the over water shots as for the rest well...............

Low level in Wales a Fairchild A10C Thunderbolt II from 81st Fighter Squadron (The Panthers) 52nd FW Spangdahlem AB, Germany by lauriehughes, on Flickr

Low level in Wales a Fairchild A10C Thunderbolt II from 81st Fighter Squadron (The Panthers) 52nd FW Spangdahlem AB, Germany by lauriehughes, on Flickr

lozza
Old 08-21-2011, 02:43 PM
AFTERBURNER1
My Feedback: (80)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Panthers on the prowl low in Wales

Do you ever get in contact with the pilots you photograph? Many of the shots they seem to be looking at the camera. I'm sure they would like a high Rez shot of themselves tearing up the sky and my Tax Dollars!!!!
Old 08-21-2011, 02:55 PM
lozza1965

ORIGINAL: AFTERBURNER1

Do you ever get in contact with the pilots you photograph? Many of the shots they seem to be looking at the camera. I'm sure they would like a high Rez shot of themselves tearing up the sky and my Tax Dollars!!!!

Yes freqently send them hi res shots
Old 08-21-2011, 03:07 PM
ticketec
My Feedback: (2)

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Great shots as always Lozza!!

If you send them pictures regularly, maybe you should try work a deal with the CO how good would a ride be!

Thanks

dave
Old 08-21-2011, 03:32 PM
uncljoe
My Feedback: (8)

ORIGINAL: AFTERBURNER1

Dougie ,I say bring them home NOW !!! Let's Spend our TAX DOLLARS in the "Good Old USA....
OUTSTANDING Images......
Semper Fi