Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Maine Jet Rally

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Maine Jet Rally

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 06:22 PM
rplabonte

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Maine Jet Rally

I want to thank everyone for attending and supporting the Maine Jet Rally this year. Our patience has a paid off as it relates to future use of the Sanford Airport for coming events. I attended the Airport Advisory Committee meeting yesterday morning to thank everyone for there help and of course plant seeds for future events. I can not stress enough how much support and enthusiasm we have from all parties associated with the Sanford Airport for hosting future events. You'll see a short list below of changes and goals for our 2012 event. I assure you this will be the don't miss event for next year. It will be our biggest and best event ever and if you've attended the Maine Jet Rally over the past years you know we've pulled off several trick events. For you social media junkies we've started a Facebook Page titled Maine Jet Rally. Add this to your friend list as I intend to update it from time to time leading up to our event next year. To wet your appetite see the list below and please send along your suggestions as we work our way to The Maine Jet Rally 2012. Mark your calenders for September 7 - 9, 2012. Thanks again for your participation and support.......................Ray

Maine Jet Rally 2012 Wishlist

5500' x 100' Newly paved operating runway (yes fans we're back on the big runway).

Three full days of model jet flying. I'll try for more if interest seems strong enough.

Saturday Night BBQ - Bring your nut crackers and bibs it's time for Lobster and Steak once again!

Celebrity type Demo Pilots for our enjoyment.

A full scale aerobatic airshow - I'll try to get Dan and the Corsair back, Rob and his new MX-S or maybe something else up my sleeve????????????

Saturday night Fireworks

Live entertainment for BBQ

Larger Helicopter Flightline

R/C Car Racing

High performance Rocket Launch

Much more to follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!