Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

JETPOWER 2011 : what are the expected highlights not to be missed on the runway and in the stands ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

JETPOWER 2011 : what are the expected highlights not to be missed on the runway and in the stands ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 02:53 AM
SpiderJets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JETPOWER 2011 : what are the expected highlights not to be missed on the runway and in the stands ?

JETPOWER 2011 : what are the expected new highlights not to be missed on the runway and in the stands ?

... 15 days to go !!! ...
Old 08-31-2011, 03:34 AM
Couch Potato

Default RE: JETPOWER 2011 : what are the expected highlights not to be missed on the runway and in the stands ?

ORIGINAL: SpiderJets
JETPOWER 2011 : what are the expected new highlights not to be missed
Andy Aldridge buying a round.............
Old 08-31-2011, 04:02 AM
Chris Leese-Wood

Default RE: JETPOWER 2011 : what are the expected highlights not to be missed on the runway and in the stands ?

We "Red Leader Composites" are taking our new Tazor 100 for P60 size turbines and two Typhoons, one 110mm EDF and the other with twin P20's (Dave Wilshires) for the flying display. We will are also be at the Motors and Rotors stand with a few kits to sell.

Chris
Old 08-31-2011, 04:36 AM
Andy Aldridge

Only to friends. Dying of thirst is very painful Julian.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:16 AM
lookilook

Do not miss the Cypriots and their master chef Christos performing''how to makesouvlaki '' outside your trailer, and also dont forgetto sign on the big Cyprus flag that will be hanging on your trailer's windshield after you taste a piece of kebap!!!!!!!!!!!!!....see you soon.

Nicos
Old 08-31-2011, 06:28 AM
Robrow

Anyone not selling or flying a Hawk

Rob.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:59 AM
marc s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your after some neat accessories then I will have some of my new CAT's (composite air trap), Air Tank Docks, Qwik Airs (inter fuselage/wing connectors in 3 & 5 way with 3mm or 4mm OD fittings) and Servo Docks.

Also should have flying the new Stinger v2 in P20 and EDF (Schuebeler's new 12 bladed DS-51-DIA HST) power both of which should be flying in the capable hands of Ali Machinchy, will also have the new Gryphon 2M sport jet/trainer for 70N+ turbines too.

Come and say hi at the GBRJET stand, be good to put avatars to faces......

No Hawks though!

marcs

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay73488.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	1655635   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx75845.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	1655636   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fk16385.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	1655637   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ib82443.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	1655638   Click image for larger version

Name:	Al71146.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1655639  
Old 08-31-2011, 12:23 PM
Geoff White

Hey Marc,

I need to stock up on methacrylate adhesive. Will you have any on your stand?
Old 08-31-2011, 12:25 PM
lookilook

yes marc i also have in mind those uat, i was looking at your webpage last night...am getting prepared for th meeting!! see you there .

Nicos
Old 08-31-2011, 12:32 PM
marc s

Geoff, not planning on it as due to the 'chemical' components carrying them through the tunnel requires paperwork []
Happy to sort out here, you can go on the site and order or next time we meet I can bring along a few to save on the postage - your call.

Nicos, will have the CAT's although not enough time to make as many as I wanted so those after them should catch me early in the show.
Look forward to meeting you - be sure to say hi.

marcs
Old 09-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Ian Burridge

If Aldridge buys a round someone take a picture!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 02:29 AM
Couch Potato

So the plan is to take 300 Euros with me and leave the credit cards at home [:-]
Old 09-08-2011, 02:31 AM
Xairflyer
My Feedback: (1)

Looking forward to seeing the Yak 130
Old 09-08-2011, 04:37 AM
Jim Cattanach

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

With available cash being in short supply, I hope the traders will have some discounted offers on both models & accessories. I will come prepared to spend, if good deals are to be found. If not the cash comes home.
A Pirotti Tuono would be nice.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:01 AM
cairoman

ORIGINAL: Jim Cattanach

With available cash being in short supply, I hope the traders will have some discounted offers on both models & accessories. I will come prepared to spend, if good deals are to be found. If not the cash comes home.
OMG, Jim, you never give up, do you? Thank God, Sandor will have nothing to offer you at discount this year! And I hear that Ali will add 30% extra on top of your total bill at the Al's counter, to compensate for all the discounts you've been asking for, at the previous JP

I will ask Mauro to make you a very dear offer

Chris
Old 09-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Jim Cattanach

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: cairoman

OMG, Jim, you never give up, do you? Thank God, Sandor will have nothing to offer you at discount this year! And I hear that Ali will add 30% extra on top of your total bill at the Al's counter, to compensate for all the discounts you've been asking for, at the previous JP

Chris
Buddy. These days, cash is king & there's not much spare going around. This year I intend being as tight as a ducks rear orifice & that's watertight.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Stobe777
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Only a few nights now!
TP.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:52 AM
JP-1

Received 422 Likes on 355 Posts

The serious drinking activities in the Kerosene Bar
â–º
Old 09-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Pylon2

Looking forward to my first Jetpower.
Richard.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:11 PM
bigplumbs
Banned

Chris
Buddy. These days, cash is king & there's not much spare going around. This year I intend being as tight as a ducks rear orifice & that's watertight.

Yes indeed I hope that this year the customer with cash should indeed be King............. Make them all work to prise your hard earned out of your wallet
Old 09-12-2011, 01:47 PM
i3dm
My Feedback: (51)

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

We're flying to Germany tonight already (hoping for a couple days trip before the action begins!)

If you see any of the Israeli guys with big smiles on their faces (we're always smiling at JP) do come and say hi !
Old 09-12-2011, 10:45 PM
digitech
My Feedback: (10)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Chris
i wouldnt be to sure about that , i cleaned all draws and to my suprise i found lot of bits that i am getting rid of.
oleo,s , digital air gauges , jetcat accesoires , cables , lots of Festo clamps and fuel pump clamps.
but then its great meeting you all once more..
i will be found wearing a Als hobbies shirt , and doing my best 40,s german translations , i might even throw in a phrase or 2.....
so where do we go the first night? "M" anyone?
Old 09-12-2011, 11:00 PM
SpiderJets

Thursday night was said to be as usual at the Chinese buffet/restaurant downtown there on the first floor

Address is : Restaurant Mandarin, Hauptstrasse 73, Bad NeuenAhr

Christos will bring 27 hungry Cypriots (sorry, 26 and one Scot)

Below the photo of JetPower 2009... remember ?...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu60050.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	1661510  
Old 09-13-2011, 12:36 AM
digitech
My Feedback: (10)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: SpiderJets

Thursday night was said to be as usual at the Chinese buffet/restaurant downtown there on the first floor

Address is : Restaurant Mandarin, Hauptstrasse 73, Bad NeuenAhr

Christos will bring 27 hungry Cypriots (sorry, 26 and one Scot)

Below the photo of JetPower 2009... remember ?...
i remember the toilet the next day.........
Old 09-13-2011, 12:42 AM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Is that hole of a Chinese still going?? [:@]
Nope, we are off to a superb Brauhaus ( Awesome steak) out of town. Having been to JP for the past 6 or 7 years running ( I forget ) I have learnt that its best to head out of town for good food/ beer/ hotel etc etc. You and the Cypriot collective are more than welcome to join us... In fact it would be our pleasure.
Regards Al

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.