Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Weatronic Service

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Weatronic Service

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 11:23 AM
proline8000
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Weatronic Service

I have been trying to buy a Weatronic system for a month now and am unable to get in contact with Weatronic USA. I have left 3 different emails and 2 phone calls . Two months ago I emailed them to see if they had what I needed in stock and it took 5 days to get a response. I know that the Weatronic system is the best but I am worried about service in the USA. I would like to hear what other peoples experiences have been. I think the product is worth waiting for but what about if I need service? I am hoping it is just the time of the year and please no bashing.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:42 AM
sidgates
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Weatronic Service

Sometimes I get a response in the same day and other times it takes a week or two. When I have contact Gerhard has been very helpfull.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:02 PM
ddennison
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FWIW,

I have bought several Weatronic systems from Gerhard here in the US. It definelty takes some time to get what you need compared to many other places but he has come through for me each time. Sometimes I think the greater delay may be from support or product in Germany.

I really enjoy the information and security of these systems in my ultrabandit and A10. If you can wait, you will enjoy the ability to see what is going on with your Wx system.

Sincerely,
Dave
Old 11-30-2011, 12:11 PM
RSO

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've always found Gerhard very reponsive in the past. You have to understand his hands are really tied by Weatronics themselves, and you must be able to wait patiently to get needed product. Well worth the wait, but you must plan well in advance. Three months or more is normal.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:49 PM
luv2flyrc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You can order anything you want direct from the Weatronic Germany online shop. It's all in stock and the prices are much better than Weatronic usa. Don't forget, when you look at the shop the prices are in Euro's and include the Euro VAT(value added tax)which we do not pay. When you register and put in your location, the prices you see will exclude the VAT. Shipping to USA is 21 euro's = $28 USD

Mike

Old 11-30-2011, 11:20 PM
CJ2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't hold your breath on getting any response from Wea-Germany...have emailed them several times in the last 3 weeks (because the on-line facility is faulty - keeps changing my address to Abu-Dhabi), unfortunately to no avail. All I want to do is spend money with them!

Cheers,

Dick
England

Old 12-01-2011, 01:10 PM
REDBULL FRANCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all,
In Belgium there are ZN Line that sells products Weatronic he speaks English and responds quickly.

[link]http://www.znline.com/content.php?langue=english&cle_menus=1248946654[/link]