Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Rooms going fast for Kentucky jets

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Rooms going fast for Kentucky jets

Old 12-06-2011, 07:51 PM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Rooms going fast for Kentucky jets

Lewis,

When does Pre-Registration start ??

Dan M.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:09 PM
jeteye

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

Lewis,

Dan M.
Dan,

Registration and the Jets Over Kentucky Week 2012 Event Thread will begin sometimes in January.

Thanks,
Lewis
Old 12-09-2011, 03:34 AM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: jeteye

ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

Lewis,

Dan M.
Dan,

Registration and the Jets Over Kentucky Week 2012 Event Thread will begin sometimes in January.

Thanks,
Lewis

Roger that !!!!!

Dan
Old 12-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Ron Stahl
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my CC bill today and found out that the online booking site charged me for my room at the Hampton Inn for the 2012 event already. Called the hotel and found out that they did not and learned that I was not on a website associated with the Hilton company when I booked my room but an online travel agency that cloned the hotel site so that it looked like I was dealing with the Hampton inn directly. The company I booked the room with does this all the time and are allowed to do this since they are a travel agency; the lesson is be careful when you are booking rooms that the site is owned by the hotel company and not a travel agency. They are supposed to issue me a refund and my CC provider has been notified of the deception on the web site to appear that you are working with the Hilton hotel company. I have another room at the Springfield Inn for the event and was going to cancel this reservation if we had less guys going anyway, this just pushed it up as I'm not paying 700$ for a hotel room seven months in advance.