Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 110

  1. #51

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,676
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Barry, thanks for bringing the plane up. Working on getting the turbine.

    BTW - I built a web app that allows us to share photos from Buttonwillow directly to RCU in real time. I wanted a way to share event photos during the event, rather days afterwards.

    You can try it out at www.enthuzeus.com or send photos to springfling2012@enthuzeus.com directly from your phone.
    Team Elite Aerosport

  2. #52
    YellowAircraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    6,480
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Barry,

    Yes, the K-170 showed up today. There's a problem, however. The engine showed up with obvious crash damage. Someone crashed it, then tried to glue the starter motor back on. One of the fuel inlets is broken off, too! What gives? I suggest you send me another one for free or I'll have to come on here and explain how you tried to cheat me.

    Just kidding. Engine looks super!
    Yellow Aircraft, JetCat Engines and Turn Key Jets
    yellowaircraftplanesdotcom

  3. #53
    marquisvns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    1,322
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    well, tough luck, truth hurts!
    www.kingtechturbines.com
    kingtechturbines@gmail.com
    1-626-793-4677
    1-626-399-7588 Barry's cell/text

  4. #54
    Flynstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    496
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Lol. You have a non crashed F18 for sale???

  5. #55
    YellowAircraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    6,480
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Ha!

    Foiled yet again!
    Yellow Aircraft, JetCat Engines and Turn Key Jets
    yellowaircraftplanesdotcom

  6. #56

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,676
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Shawn, what are you bringing?
    Team Elite Aerosport

  7. #57
    YellowAircraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    6,480
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Hi,

    Nothing special. My F-15 (K-170) and my F-16 (P-60). You?
    Yellow Aircraft, JetCat Engines and Turn Key Jets
    yellowaircraftplanesdotcom

  8. #58

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,676
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    All I have is my Bandit ARF. Maiden flight. Picking up Jeff T's F-16 while I'm out there.
    Team Elite Aerosport

  9. #59
    gonzalom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Novato, CA
    Posts
    328
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    I am bringing my SM Large Viper Jet! I would be there early Saturday and I can't wait to get out of all the rain here in Northern California.

    Looking forward,

    Gonzalo

  10. #60
    Flynstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    496
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    I will bring the K170 powered Lightning.

    Going to be good fun.

  11. #61
    ianober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    San Mateo, CA
    Posts
    4,426
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING


    ORIGINAL: gonzalom

    I am bringing my SM Large Viper Jet! I would be there early Saturday and I can't wait to get out of all the rain here in Northern California.

    Looking forward,

    Gonzalo
    Dont get too excited, possible showers slated for Saturday.

  12. #62
    YellowAircraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    6,480
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Dang.

    That's about a bummer, huh?
    Yellow Aircraft, JetCat Engines and Turn Key Jets
    yellowaircraftplanesdotcom

  13. #63

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    3,450
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    FWIW, there was a 30% chance for rain today, and it didnt rain
    Todd
    Meister, Aero Acc., Sierra, Glennis, Get Stencils, Shinden, Warbird Colors, Fliteskin, VicRC, Holman, Bates customer

  14. #64
    dbsonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    san jose, CA
    Posts
    539
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Saturday system looks like it's lined up better with Central California. Some rain chances along with wind particularly over moutainous coastal terrain. Sunday clears out.
    P-40 Brotherhood #112

  15. #65
    Joe McBride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Corona Del Mar, CA
    Posts
    1,337
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Can't wait to meet up with the crew. Ready to fly and bringing a thirsty A-10 and the faithful, fast, flash. Will there be any Fuel/Oil available to purchase?

    Talladega baby!
    Team Horizon ~ Fromeco ~ Desert Aircraft
    www.joemcbride.com

  16. #66
    Joe McBride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Corona Del Mar, CA
    Posts
    1,337
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    BTW, 30% chance of rain sounds like 70% of the day spent flying and some time for snacks and fueling!
    Team Horizon ~ Fromeco ~ Desert Aircraft
    www.joemcbride.com

  17. #67

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,676
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    ORIGINAL: Joe McBride

    BTW, 30% chance of rain sounds like 70% of the day spent flying and some time for snacks and fueling!
    The truth!

    I'll have extra cans of oil.
    Team Elite Aerosport

  18. #68

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    208

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Joe:

    How much do you need? I am headed to the fuel store this morning. Kero is $40 per 5 gal pail. If you get back to me quickly I can get you some.

    Paul Stenberg

  19. #69

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,676
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Guys, you can send photos from the willow to springfling2012@enthuzeus.com and have then show up here from your phone.
    Team Elite Aerosport

  20. #70

    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SANTA ANA, CA
    Posts
    2,072
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    We're flying at the Willow! 72 degrees sunny and wind right down the runway! 15 pilots registered. Let"'s Do It!

    Joe, I brought 50 gals premixed 5%. I'm sure I can accommodate you!

    David S


  21. #71

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,676
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    I'm FINALLY on my way. Taking pictures during the drive down.

    Team Elite Aerosport

  22. #72
    Joe McBride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Corona Del Mar, CA
    Posts
    1,337
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Paul,

    Just got this message. 10 gallons would be awesome...if it's not too late.

    Joe
    Team Horizon ~ Fromeco ~ Desert Aircraft
    www.joemcbride.com

  23. #73

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,676
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Some night photos above.
    Team Elite Aerosport

  24. #74

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    208

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Joe:

    I have 10 gallons for you. Will be at the field early Friday morning.

    See you then.

    Paul S

  25. #75

    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SANTA ANA, CA
    Posts
    2,072
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

    RE: BUTTONWILLOW SPRING FLING

    Absolutely gorgeous morning! Sunny blue skies, 67 degrees. Not a cloud to be seen!

    25 pilots, we're gonna burn some kero today!

    David S


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:40 PM.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.