Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet Flyers Beware, scam artist Shaun Evans loose

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet Flyers Beware, scam artist Shaun Evans loose

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 12:03 PM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
Default RE: Jet Flyers Beware, scam artist Shaun Evans loose

Wow he even makes a fake user name so he has 2 people on his side. [:-]

Shaun has been perfect in every dealing I have ever had with him.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:04 PM
truthhurts
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shaz, you are such a looser, you and your best pal Shaun. You both are crooks and you know it. Anyway, i sleep well at night knowing that i am not the liar here and knowing that you two have reserved seats in hell.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:05 PM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jet Club

This is to all the positive and negative post. I fly with Mr. George and I saw the f18 first flight, yes it was very sluggish and while flying the Right landing gear popped out. The plane was not in an accident , just a emergency landing. The turbine was removed to facilitate the repairs on the plane along with a fuel leak, that's when the turbine was discovered to be damaged.

I realize that nothing is going to come out of this, Yes I agree that the plane should have been inspected, but the fact that he trusted someone to provided a professional service to him, it was overlooked. The point I am trying to make is that, he's not lying.

I recommend to you Mr. George that you state your last argument and stop this blog immediately. There is no sense in putting your character at risk.

We all know the truth.
Comming on this thread and RCU as your 1st post doesn't lend you any credibility here. Nice try.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:09 PM
DocYates
My Feedback: (102)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Island is it possible that the rough landing, after the gear fell off, could have jarred the engine, and was it running when it landed? Is it possible it ingested dirt at that time? I know I had a Festo fitting crack inside the cover of a JC turbine once, and when you tried to the start the plane you would get a fire out the front of the turbine. If this was the case, then it is possible that this would have burned your lines and tubing. In addition, it is not uncommon for these Festos to crack due to pressure from inside the turbine if there is failure of the selenoid valve or absence of this valve (especially in the case of a propane starting engine, though I understand yours is a kero-start). It is something to think about. The environment in Trinidad (weather) is certainly much hotter and humid than that of California or Colorado so again things will loosen and require adjustment from moving to a different environment.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:11 PM
ZX11

The "RCU is working" comment was the best. So much to learn on the forums. Like how to handle disgruntled customers or whatever this guy is. I understand that the point of the post was to warn other customers away from this business. Not to recoup losses.

1st question, what happened to the $350 in ordinance/bomby things that the customer never received?

2nd question, I think islandhobbies stated that shaun used islandhobbies' engine in his f15 and then crashed it. Why would someone need to use a customers engine in a F-15 a few times before sending it to the customer? Even if you didn't crash it the motor would eventually have to be returned to the owner. Would a builder need a motor and then use that motor for a few weeks or months before finishing the customer's plane? Wouldn't the install set up and removal time make this a pain vs. just buying your own motor?

3rd question, why would the current completeness of the customer's F-18 mean it wasn't crashed in the four months since the customer received it? Or do these models explode like the real ones when crashed hard enough to damage the engine?

4th question, once the damage was found on the motor (preventing start), why was it fixed and then flown? Why was the factory needed to determine the engine wasn't in new condition at that point?

5th question, why do I have so much time to read this thread? Oh yeah, I am retired. Suck it workers.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:33 PM
E.N.T.
My Feedback: (1)

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Andy, if you have read the posts, the guy is taking about
a Kingtech engine, NOT ABOUT YOU///////////
What are you smoking?

E.N.T.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:36 PM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: E.N.T.

Andy, if you have read the posts, the guy is taking about
a Kingtech engine, NOT ABOUT YOU///////////
What are you smoking?

E.N.T.
lol, yes but your reply was to me not him lol.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:39 PM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: ZX11

The ''RCU is working'' comment was the best. So much to learn on the forums. Like how to handle disgruntled customers or whatever this guy is. I understand that the point of the post was to warn other customers away from this business. Not to recoup losses.

1st question, what happened to the $350 in ordinance/bomby things that the customer never received?

2nd question, I think islandhobbies stated that shaun used islandhobbies' engine in his f15 and then crashed it. Why would someone need to use a customers engine in a F-15 a few times before sending it to the customer? Even if you didn't crash it the motor would eventually have to be returned to the owner. Would a builder need a motor and then use that motor for a few weeks or months before finishing the customer's plane? Wouldn't the install set up and removal time make this a pain vs. just buying your own motor?

3rd question, why would the current completeness of the customer's F-18 mean it wasn't crashed in the four months since the customer received it? Or do these models explode like the real ones when crashed hard enough to damage the engine?

4th question, once the damage was found on the motor (preventing start), why was it fixed and then flown? Why was the factory needed to determine the engine wasn't in new condition at that point?

5th question, why do I have so much time to read this thread? Oh yeah, I am retired. Suck it workers.

1. no word on that yet. Remember allegedly the jet wasn't checked out for four months. Who knows where they could be?
2. that has already been disproved because the engine Shaun had in his F15 was propane start not Kero and Georges engine was Kero start
3. Yes a simple emergency landing with only two wheels could cause a bad landing with enough downforce to damage an engine even though the airframe isn't destroyed
4. George said he flew it damaged. He didn't say he repaired it and then flew it. He said he discovered the damage "after" he flew it had a bad landing knocking off one of the mains
5. good question. Me, back injury not able to work this week so all I can do is type on the computer while on muscle relaxers.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:40 PM
rcjets_63
My Feedback: (4)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

ORIGINAL: ZX11
The ordnance is actually the key to this entire incident. You see, the ordnance was on the F-18 when it was originally test flown by Shaun. The ordnance exploded (successful test) causing damage to the turbine and loosening the landing gear. The jet was then packed and sent to Trinidad.

Whew, now it's all explained and we can sleep at night knowing that Shaun is telling the truth, Island's 18 month old daughter is safe, Shaz is a "looser" (you sure don't want to let him loose in a courtroom if he is representing the other guy), and the RCUCJJM is alive and well.

Jim
Old 03-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Bill Jennings
My Feedback: (85)

George, I think mate that you are not takeing your meds. I have never read such BS . I am in Oz. and not in the Turbine Mafia and have had dealings with Shaun, found him to be an honest and good bloke.

Regards.
Bill
Old 03-07-2012, 01:17 PM
jetpilot
My Feedback: (48)

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

LMAO!! Funny stuff!!
Scott
Old 03-07-2012, 01:21 PM
jetpilot

Shaun did it in the conservatory on the island with the candlestick!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 01:30 PM
RCISFUN
My Feedback: (44)

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

ORIGINAL: basimpsn

For some unknown reason RCU IS WORKING OK
Now that's some funny stuff!

How about this for a possible conspiracy theory... Shaun broke into the RCU server and fixed it so he could make all of his posts with out all of the BS that has been going on lately
Old 03-07-2012, 01:33 PM
RCISFUN
My Feedback: (44)

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

ORIGINAL: jetpilot

Shaun did it in the conservatory on the island with the candlestick!!!
I think it was Lucky Pierre in the living room with the lead pipe...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db85113.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1736113  
Old 03-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Duncan

Could the cause of the gear falling out mid flight be something to do with the field they fly off?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06_vh6iFt3g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

the field acts as an arrester hook, before it scored an own goal
Old 03-07-2012, 01:38 PM
socshooter
My Feedback: (45)

Duncan,

Ok so the field is a little better than Florida Jets. LMAO
Old 03-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Couch Potato

George, if you really want to get on Shaun's t1ts, call him:

Seann
Shawn
Shaan
Shon
Shohn
Chon
Chone
Shean
Shaune
Shawne
Chawn
Chaun
Cean
Shauhn
Chauhn
Cheahn
Chohn etc.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Duncan

LOL Joe, the FJ runway looked like a bowling green in comparison.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:53 PM
jetpilot

Did he really just carry a running model out a hundred yards and then push it off for takeoff??!! OMG!! LMAO!!
Scott
Old 03-07-2012, 01:58 PM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: Duncan

Could the cause of the gear falling out mid flight be something to do with the field they fly off?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06_vh6iFt3g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

the field acts as an arrester hook, before it scored an own goal
Is that George cleaning grass and debris off the FOD screen of another Kingtech about 7:07 into the clip?
Old 03-07-2012, 01:59 PM
jetpilot

This field is rough!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjbFIg2Kto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EFTjEpmNnA
Old 03-07-2012, 02:17 PM
socshooter

Well George,

I see allot of incriminating evidence against your flying skills specially the landings. My honest advice to you is to stop wasting money in expensive RC jets for a while and invest the money in a hard runway.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:18 PM
socshooter

Well George,

I see allot of incriminating evidence against your flying skills specially the landings. My honest advice to you is to stop wasting money in expensive RC jets for a while and invest the money in a hard runway.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:26 PM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts

Loved the landing on the red F-22, I'm sure the gear still attached to the aircraft, NOT!
Old 03-07-2012, 02:32 PM
AndyAndrews

Watching those vids explains a lot. And he says he landed the F-18 perfectly with only one main? Really? lol. I love the spirit of those guys flying in those rough conditions but man, lets try not to blame broken stuff on someone else after landing like you do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.