Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Help with Airpower EVSD-SQ-PRO

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Help with Airpower EVSD-SQ-PRO

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 03:04 AM
lozza1965

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Help with Airpower EVSD-SQ-PRO

I wonder if anyone could shed some light on this subject, got the above mentioned valve on my Euro Typhoon, got it set to

M3 = mode 3- gear doors open, undercarriage out, 2 doors close, 1 stays opens and basically reverse on closing.

Problem is that the whole open or close cycle takes about 8 seconds, plus the single door opens n closes seperate to the main, I want to reduce it to be much faster have reduced all the timings but still no joy, what am I doing wrong, set up with three electronic valves, 1 for main doors, 1 undercariage, 1 front single door.

Cheers in advance

lozza
Old 06-23-2012, 11:20 AM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help with Airpower EVSD-SQ-PRO

Timing of doors is based on gear as well. Check the gear delay setting as timer for doors starts once gear delay has cycled. Reduce G0 delay which should trigger D1,D2 quicker.
Dont use the "REV" - ON function in the sequencer to revers the direction of the valves, I have found this tends to do funny things in the timing. If the door is operating backwards with "REV" - OFF, reverse the lines at the valve for correct sequence instead!
Old 07-02-2012, 07:28 AM
lozza1965

Thanks for the advice, now got all three doors opening and closing together, but cycle still takes ten seconds from selecting switch to gear up or down, guess I'm going to have to live with it.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:38 PM
csandt051196
My Feedback: (35)

Lozza,

Please tell me your settings? I am trying to set up mode 3, but the front door fires out of sequence:

I am trying to set up mode 3. I have the main gear doors plugged into
D2 and the front door plugged into D1.

When I click the radio switch for gear down this is what happens:

1) Main gear doors open. (Correct)
2) Gear Down (Correct)
3) Main Gear doors close (Correct)
4) Front door opens <- This is taking place at the wrong time. I can not get the times set for this to happen at any other time.

When I click the radio switch for gear up this is what happens:

1) Front door closes <- This is taking place at the wrong time. I can not get the times set for this to happen at any other time.
2) Main gear doors open. (Correct)
3) Gear up (Correct)
4) Main Gear doors close (Correct)

Any Ideas? If I have all of your time settings I can work with that I am hoping.

Thanks
Scott
Old 10-06-2012, 01:43 AM
lozza1965

Out the country to Switzerland till next Saturday, will look when I'm back, are you saying the front valve is working round the wrong way, try reversing the valve, sorry can't be more helpful at present.

lozza
Old 10-06-2012, 07:49 AM
csandt051196
My Feedback: (35)

No the front valve is working correctly. It just operates at the wrong sequence in the order. Changing the delay time does nothing to change this.

Thanks for any help you can provide.