I'm not here to say anything bad about this turbine as I don’t know ant thing about it.
I will however say that before you buy this turbine you mite what to think about a few things.
1. Price compared to other brands. We all know that Kingtechhas have a relatively cheep turbine which is proven, and reliable.
2.Are parts available.
3. Where do I get it serviced. Who is willing to touch it.
4. Does it run as reliable as other proven turbines.
5. Can you get support if you have problems.
6. Are you willing to be the guinea pig until these turbines get a name for them selves.
7. Well if you are willing tobe a guinea pig lets hope that the name they get is a good one for your sake.
Sometimes but not always something cheep ends up being very expensive.
Just my 2cents worth to think about everyone.