Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Share Your Thoughts....

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Share Your Thoughts....

Old 07-03-2012, 11:25 PM
jetpilot
My Feedback: (48)

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Share Your Thoughts....

ORIGINAL: Turbotronic

ORIGINAL: David Searles

ORIGINAL: falcon5

Well yeah David of course there will be errors. When one scratch builds a 12 foot long T-38 from the ground up with no instructions were non has been built before I become somewhat of a pioneer. There will be trial and errors. But when I see a 44 pound rating on a set of retracts and the words high torque and I am only using a 4 oz wheel I figure i would have a good chance of making them work. What do they think 44 pound planes fly on, 3/16'' wire and foam wheels??? I remarked about them not being as advertised cuz man it wasn't even close. Not like they struggled, or barley made it, they just were the wimpiest electrics i have ever seen, and at $550 I called it like i saw it. Not as advertised.

Yes I understand I didn't put them back in the box perfectly and he had to take 2 minuets to retract the trunions back up. Yes my bad.

Live and learn I get it.
Falcon,

You're still missing my point. Even if the gear had worked static, that is no guarantee that they would have been able to retract the gear once loaded with the air resistance of takeoff speed added. When you custom build a jet you should understand that it is YOUR responsibility to insure that an off the shelf product is suitable for your application, not the vendor's! Here's the example: Let's suppose that the gear had worked static, and then you take the jet to the field to do your test flight and THEN find that the gear motor isn't strong enough to lift the gear while traveling at 60mph! After a takeoff and landing, that gear is now USED. Please don't tell me you think you would then be able to send it back to the vendor for full refund because ''it don't work''

David S
You are right about the forces during flight. i think the issue with current electrics may be that they are not really powerfull enough to work with long legs as this application. They also do not have the advantage of maintaining high momentum during the cycle as you would have on air systems. Back in the ol days of them nylon Carl Goldberg retracts you had to be sure the wheels had a spring balance so that the wheel would hang free at 45 deg. That meant that the innitial momentum came from the spring or gravity and if the servo kept up, you had a reliable fast and positive locking system. The electric retract has 2 endearing advantages. Plug and play and scale speed. The scale speed however has the disadvantage of requiring very powerful motors to maintain lifting power under all conditions. This is probably a lesson still to be learned as this technology is still unfolding (again).

Andre

Not True!
Can I just say something regarding electric retracts? I am a self proclaimed expert with regards to electric retracts. After doing quite a bit of R&D/Testing with a particular brand, I can now say in confidence that electric gear are up to "any" task of retracting "any" size gear. My gear weigh prob close to 5lbs each, have approx 15"struts and 7" wheels and now retract perfectly! Just takes a strong actuator with correct amp cutoff and correct voltage from correct battery.
Dont give up. It can be done. Mine didnt work well at first, but after several changes they work perfect! Im converting everything now!
Scott

Old 07-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Greenfuelboy
My Feedback: (60)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is a waste of time. The guy selling the stuff was scared into posting a thread before the other guy or what ever, I really do not care. I just clicked because this was on the home page. I learn a lot of great things from people here and I like to read the home page threads. I am not taking sides but come on why is this here. This is myopinion. If you are a dealer and sell a product stand behind it. If the guy sends it back take it back. It the seller does not like the products being returned make a time period with guidelines so after a certain time the buyer is stuck with the product. Tower Hobbies all ready does this, after 30 days they will not take it back. Somecompany'sdo not refund the money they give store credit on returns. Company's have created different ways to keep our money. I purchased servos from Tower Hobbies and I did not open the box for 30 days. When I finally got around to opening the box my 30 day time period had passed and I found one servo was bad, it happens. I am not bashing Tower I will buy many more products from them. I wasdisappointedI received a bad product. When I called Tower I was directed to call the manufacture, the servo has a one yearguarantee. I sent the servo back to the manufacture and they replaced it for free. It is so simple, give someguidelinesand stand by them. There is no need for this garbage. It just makes the seller look silly for asking the public to takes sides. Because the buyer will always pop up and reply in the sellers post. In the past couple of years I have read a couple of posts like this. It is always the same.Exposingyour self can just open a bigger can of worms some times.

Old 07-04-2012, 12:56 AM
asimace

Hi Falcon, I think you just chose the wrong retracts ER-40 vs ER-50.
For such long heavy struts the ER-50 are the retracts you want.
Watch this: [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMcBVyc7l0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMcBVyc7l0[/link]
The Electron Retracts are the finest electric retracts I've ever seen and touched and work great.
The ER-50 units are the same size of the Behotec C50 series and are rated for the biggest jets on the market.
The main struts you see on the video are from Behotec too and are really BIG and HEAVY and the ER-50 handle them effortless.
Why don't you and Todd look for a deal and settle down this querelle giving your BEAUTIFUL T-38 the right retracts?
Mauri
Old 07-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Turbotronic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: jetpilot

Well yeah David of course there will be errors. When one scratch builds a 12 foot long T-38 from the ground up with no instructions were non has been built before I become somewhat of a pioneer. There will be trial and errors. But when I see a 44 pound rating on a set of retracts and the words high torque and I am only using a 4 oz wheel I figure i would have a good chance of making them work. What do they think 44 pound planes fly on, 3/16'' wire and foam wheels??? I remarked about them not being as advertised cuz man it wasn't even close. Not like they struggled, or barley made it, they just were the wimpiest electrics i have ever seen, and at $550 I called it like i saw it. Not as advertised.

Yes I understand I didn't put them back in the box perfectly and he had to take 2 minuets to retract the trunions back up. Yes my bad.

Live and learn I get it.
Falcon,

You're still missing my point. Even if the gear had worked static, that is no guarantee that they would have been able to retract the gear once loaded with the air resistance of takeoff speed added. When you custom build a jet you should understand that it is YOUR responsibility to insure that an off the shelf product is suitable for your application, not the vendor's! Here's the example: Let's suppose that the gear had worked static, and then you take the jet to the field to do your test flight and THEN find that the gear motor isn't strong enough to lift the gear while traveling at 60mph! After a takeoff and landing, that gear is now USED. Please don't tell me you think you would then be able to send it back to the vendor for full refund because ''it don't work''

David S
You are right about the forces during flight. i think the issue with current electrics may be that they are not really powerfull enough to work with long legs as this application. They also do not have the advantage of maintaining high momentum during the cycle as you would have on air systems. Back in the ol days of them nylon Carl Goldberg retracts you had to be sure the wheels had a spring balance so that the wheel would hang free at 45 deg. That meant that the innitial momentum came from the spring or gravity and if the servo kept up, you had a reliable fast and positive locking system. The electric retract has 2 endearing advantages. Plug and play and scale speed. The scale speed however has the disadvantage of requiring very powerful motors to maintain lifting power under all conditions. This is probably a lesson still to be learned as this technology is still unfolding (again).

Andre

Not True!
Can I just say something regarding electric retracts? I am a self proclaimed expert with regards to electric retracts. After doing quite a bit of R&D/Testing with a particular brand, I can now say in confidence that electric gear are up to "any" task of retracting "any" size gear. My gear weigh prob close to 5lbs each, have approx 15"struts and 7" wheels and now retract perfectly! Just takes a strong actuator with correct amp cutoff and correct voltage from correct battery.
Dont give up. It can be done. Mine didnt work well at first, but after several changes they work perfect! Im converting everything now!
Scott

Scott that good. Mind to share the brand. I have not yet decided to try electrics so no hands on experience yet, but if they are market ready thats good news. Need a set for my Eurosport which is not a challenge gear wise I suppose. Would be great to lose the air.
Andre

Old 07-04-2012, 02:53 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Good Morning Todd and Staff!

First, I want to say that your service is exceptional, and everything that I have ordered from you, has always been right, fast, and well packaged. Let "Joe Blow" go. You can't please everyone all of the time, no matter how hard you try in any business. This is also one of the pit falls of ordering everything off of the Internet now. Used to be, you took your "unusal project" to the local hobby shop to see if the staff could help you come up with a solution. I haven't been in a hobby shop for over 2.5 years, due to the local hobby shops don't meet my needs, but order from you, Dreamworks, Comp-ARF, DA, EVo Engines, BVM, etc, where I can't just go to the store front. 5% is more then fair, and 15% is even very fair, and I would have no issue paying that fee, especially, if I have removed the item, installed it into my "unusual project". I have worked in a hobby shop, and some of the stuff was sent back to the Distributor when it is defective,guess this item couldn't be sent back?, other stuff, we resold, which I didn't sometimes agree with the owner. What I don't want to be, is the guy who buys the product next that has been returned and techniqually used. If I have something that I have bought, it didn't work, and I ruined the packaging, made it not look new, then it goes on RCU or the Bay. This is just my humble opinion. Dan
Old 07-04-2012, 03:33 AM
ViperOneNL

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Todd,

You did the right thing, charging for the repackaging.

All in all very reasonable.

My 2 cents

Mick
Old 07-04-2012, 06:25 AM
Vincent
My Feedback: (61)

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Falcon
You have existing air retracs that work. Maybe you can send them to down and locked for an electric conversion. They will make sure the unit will lift your struts and wheels.
Vin...
Old 07-04-2012, 07:00 AM
falcon5

Thanks Vincent, sounds like a possible option to consider, and also thanks to the other guys for their suggestions as well. Good info.

Old 07-04-2012, 07:21 AM
okdreamin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy 4th of July

I WANT TO THANK ALL THE VETERANS FOR THEIR SERVICE !!

Old 07-04-2012, 07:26 AM
TimWatson
Banned

Sounds to me like you are having a pop at one of your customers. Never a good idea

ORIGINAL: lov2flyrc

Looking for a little feedback on you opinion; from a customer point of view.....

If Joe blow orders a product; say a set of electric retracts for example. The customer hooks up the product, plays with them and realizes they wont work for his (unusual) project and requests a return. Return authorized and joe notified the product must be new, in original packaging.
Upon arrival the product was clearly used, packaged in shambles and requires our staff to thoroughly test the product and repackage properly for resale.
As per our policies, we dont typically accept returns on anything electronic unless the package was never opened or the product was clearly defective. We also have a 15% restocking fee policy in place which we rarely exercise; typically applied when there is moderate work required by our staff to make the product ready to be put back on the shelf.
So, Joe Blow is informed a restocking fee of 5% (note 5%, not even the 15% our policies state) would be applied to the return to cover the staff time involved with getting the product shelf ready.... Joe is very angry about the fee....

My question to you as a consumer..... Do you see this as a fair business practice or, are we over the line with this and should be eating the costs involved with making the product ready for sale again? I hate to loose "Joe's" business but we also must draw a line somewhere. What are your expectations from a supplier like us?

Thanks for your feedback in advance....
Todd

Old 07-04-2012, 08:56 AM
jetpilot

ORIGINAL: jetpilot

Live and learn I get it.
Falcon,

David S

Andre

Not True!
Can I just say something regarding electric retracts? I am a self proclaimed expert with regards to electric retracts. After doing quite a bit of R&D/Testing with a particular brand, I can now say in confidence that electric gear are up to ''any'' task of retracting ''any'' size gear. My gear weigh prob close to 5lbs each, have approx 15''struts and 7'' wheels and now retract perfectly! Just takes a strong actuator with correct amp cutoff and correct voltage from correct battery.
Scott

Scott that good. Mind to share the brand. I have not yet decided to try electrics so no hands on experience yet, but if they are market ready thats good news. Need a set for my Eurosport which is not a challenge gear wise I suppose. Would be great to lose the air.
Andre

Down and Locked
scott
Old 07-04-2012, 09:13 AM
ira d

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: RCFlyerDan

Good Morning Todd and Staff!

First, I want to say that your service is exceptional, and everything that I have ordered from you, has always been right, fast, and well packaged. Let "Joe Blow" go. You can't please everyone all of the time, no matter how hard you try in any business. This is also one of the pit falls of ordering everything off of the Internet now. Used to be, you took your "unusal project" to the local hobby shop to see if the staff could help you come up with a solution. I haven't been in a hobby shop for over 2.5 years, due to the local hobby shops don't meet my needs, but order from you, Dreamworks, Comp-ARF, DA, EVo Engines, BVM, etc, where I can't just go to the store front. 5% is more then fair, and 15% is even very fair, and I would have no issue paying that fee, especially, if I have removed the item, installed it into my "unusual project". I have worked in a hobby shop, and some of the stuff was sent back to the Distributor when it is defective,guess this item couldn't be sent back?, other stuff, we resold, which I didn't sometimes agree with the owner. What I don't want to be, is the guy who buys the product next that has been returned and techniqually used. If I have something that I have bought, it didn't work, and I ruined the packaging, made it not look new, then it goes on RCU or the Bay. This is just my humble opinion. Dan

I agree, Also one thing I have noticed isthat many of the big box and chain stores while many time they will give a no hassel refund they will restock the item
without checking or testing it's operation and charge full price for it and people getadefective product and they end up doing a second refund or loosing a cust.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:17 PM
highhorse
My Feedback: (2)

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts

Todd,

You are more than reasonable, as proven to me in repeatedly in my personal transactions with you over the years. Dude can be upset if the wind blows or for any other reason he desires. His problem, not yours.

Don Ray
Old 07-04-2012, 07:57 PM
rpm303
My Feedback: (18)

I hate to get a product that has been previously opened and or used and returned.
I pay for a new product, that's what i expect. I want to have all the confidence in the world that its going to perform.

If your customers dont return it in the same condition as it was sent to them, then charge the 15%
Ask him if he would like to get a new product from you in that kind of condition. I BET NOT.

BOB
Old 07-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Boomerang1

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

3 pages of crap over 27 bucks?

Todd, it probably cost you much more than 27 bucks in lost time posting your
gripe plus putting your good reputation in question, was that worth 27 bucks?

Suck it up, get on with what you do best. - John.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:48 AM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

The entire purpose of this post was to get "your expectations from a supplier like us?" ..... Are we being fair or perhaps need to reevaluate our policies.

It was never a shot at "Joe".... I dont know where in this thread you would perceive that from my specific posts?
Old 07-05-2012, 06:53 AM
E.N.T.
My Feedback: (1)

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I've been a customer of you and Linda for some time, and will
continue to be by the kind of relationship you develop with your
customers, and your support.
So, don't change good things except for this kind of bad customers.

ENT
Old 07-05-2012, 07:33 AM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Looking for a little feedback on you opinion; from a customer point of view.....

If Joe blow orders a product; say a set of electric retracts for example. The customer hooks up the product, plays with them and realizes they wont work for his (unusual) project and requests a return. Return authorized and joe notified the product must be new, in original packaging.
Upon arrival the product was clearly used, packaged in shambles and requires our staff to thoroughly test the product and repackage properly for resale.
As per our policies, we dont typically accept returns on anything electronic unless the package was never opened or the product was clearly defective. We also have a 15% restocking fee policy in place which we rarely exercise; typically applied when there is moderate work required by our staff to make the product ready to be put back on the shelf.
So, Joe Blow is informed a restocking fee of 5% (note 5%, not even the 15% our policies state) would be applied to the return to cover the staff time involved with getting the product shelf ready.... Joe is very angry about the fee....

My question to you as a consumer..... Do you see this as a fair business practice or, are we over the line with this and should be eating the costs involved with making the product ready for sale again? I hate to loose ''Joe's'' business but we also must draw a line somewhere. What are your expectations from a supplier like us?

Thanks for your feedback in advance....
Todd

My question would be, you mention that this product was purchased for an "unusual project". So obviously it wasn't purchasing for example a set of boomerang landing gear for a boomerang. Unless you and said customer discussed the fact that it was going to be "experimental" for his project, I personally wouldn't even have expected you to take the item back in the first place. When you are buying things to "see if they work", very few places will accept an item on return just because it "didn't work in a unique project".
Regardless, even if discussed in the first place that there would be a chance they wouldn't work, I would still have charged the full 15%. Policy is policy and unfortunately what happens when you charge one person less in an attempt to make them happy is that the next person who gets charged the 15% hears about the fact that the first guy only got charged 5% and now he's pissed off that he got charged 10% more. It's the double edged sword of business, it's even hard to offer a sale price on anything as people that bought the item previous to the sale get pissed off that they paid full shot for it.
In this case (assuming the item was electronic which you do allude to in your post), with your policy being no returns on electronic items unless clearly defective, the fact that it did not "work" for his application doesn't mean that it didn't work period. You did not have to accept a return period, the guy should just be thankful he doesn't have to eat the item to begin with.

Just my opinion
Jeremy
Old 07-05-2012, 07:36 AM
falcon5

That's one thing some vendors don't understand about charging fees to their loyal customers under the guise of profit margins. Some will just accept it and pay it, others will not like it and take their business elsware. Maybe it's only 1 in 20 who knows but all he has to do is loose one and now he has to charge even more "restock" fees to make up for it. Take for instance me for example, If I would have had a no hassle return experience on these retracts I would have said hey man that Todd over there at Dreamworks is one stand up customer orientated guy. I want to make him my one stop jet shop. Lets look at what what he looses. I just ordered a brand new turbine for my big T-38 that I took that business to someone else. All my future r/c purchases will not be with Dreamworks, He also looses word of mouth sales from me as well. When I am at a flying field and get asked hey were can I get this or that, i will steer people away from Dreamworks and tell them if you need to return an item they will bill you anywhere from 5 to 15% just to put the box back on the shelf. He now looses even more.

Bottom line take two vendors one with a no hassle return policy and another who slaps petty charges on their customers ...The no hassle vendor will come out ahead in the long run every time.

Todd opened this thread in the jet section cuz he knows all his buddies are here and to get reassurance from his friends. He opened the thread in here cuz he knew his buddies would tell him what he wanted to hear, not what he needs to hear, and they obliged him. You can pick out the loyal Todd clan easily, it was the unbiased replies that I was taking a close look at. Some for me, some against me.

Todd if you changed your policy..maybe you will win back some of the customers you have lost and will lose in the future. Also if you are in the wrong with a customer like acusing them of loosing parts when they did not, apologize, You put me on the defence from the very begining of our deal and never tyied to make that wrong right. The $27 was just salt in the wound after that..then it went down hill from there.

My 2 cents
Old 07-05-2012, 07:38 AM
jetpilot

But this is for a set of Mechanical/electric retracts that are not for specific models. People are going to need to see if they will work in there application. In this case they didnt and he returned them not exactly as they were delivered, packaging wise. No big deal. Dont charge and move on!
Scott
Old 01-23-2013, 04:16 PM
toti_ducati
My Feedback: (1)

i have a feibao T33 which weights 44lbs and over 50 with fuel, on the ground the retracts goes up and down no problem, in flight i have to roll inverted to bring the gears up, sometimes when i try to retract the gear from straight and level i loose air as the gears hang at 45 and have to fly with gears down one remedy I did was remove the gear door covers on the gear but offcourse they dont look as pretty and i have been looking for retracts that can lift the gears in flight, I have been a good customer of dreamworks had good experience with all my dealings with them, i asked linda if there would be a good replacement for the T33 retracts and said they have none, I asked if the electrons rated for 44 lbs work for my plane and never got a reply from Linda.
While doing research i stumbled on this thread and now I understand why.

Anyway i guess my best bet would be to use the 50s as its rated for 88lbs

Old 01-24-2013, 06:08 AM
sirrom
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Todd,
Let me weigh in here. I have worked at a couple of the big chains that have have/had restocking fee. Staples and Bestbuy were the two biggest. At Best Buy there was an automatic restocking fee for the longest time on all electronic items (cameras, laptops, etc.) that were returned that were not defective. Reason being is that people would come in and buy them use them for a week and bring them back for no apparent reason. As you state it takes man power to get those items back on the shelf to be resold to the next person, in your case he didn't even package it right to send it back to you.
I have not bought a lot from you over the years but if I do and have to return something I am going to make sure that I do so in the same shape that I got it in or as close as possible. Also if you tell me that you have a restocking fee on all non-defective returned items the so be it, that is your policy and I should be aware of that when I order and non whine and B*&^H like a little girl. If you offer me 5% when it's originally 15% I would be greatly appreciative of your gesture.
Bottom line, it's up to you how you want to handle this. If it were me I would refund him all his money, and just never let him order from you again. You don't need the headache. Also, I would make sure that your return policy is very very very evident on your website, at checkout, and on the actual invoice itself. Not sure how you do returns but do you make them fill in a form that details the reason for the return? Something like that could really save you if you ever get a contested charge. Unfortunately in this day an age as a business owner you have to idiot proof everything to cover your *****.

Patrick
Old 01-24-2013, 06:36 AM
lov2flyrc

ORIGINAL: toti_ducati

i have a feibao T33 which weights 44lbs and over 50 with fuel, on the ground the retracts goes up and down no problem, in flight i have to roll inverted to bring the gears up, sometimes when i try to retract the gear from straight and level i loose air as the gears hang at 45 and have to fly with gears down one remedy I did was remove the gear door covers on the gear but offcourse they dont look as pretty and i have been looking for retracts that can lift the gears in flight, I have been a good customer of dreamworks had good experience with all my dealings with them, i asked linda if there would be a good replacement for the T33 retracts and said they have none, I asked if the electrons rated for 44 lbs work for my plane and never got a reply from Linda.
While doing research i stumbled on this thread and now I understand why.

Anyway i guess my best bet would be to use the 50s as its rated for 88lbs

I'm confused! "Now you understand why" Why what??

You should have received a response from Chris from Dreamworks! He and I Discussed your questions and he composed an email response indicating that your weight was at the limits of the ER-40 series and we suggest the ER-50. We also indicated you should review the sizing specs which can be found on our website to make sure the width of the ER-50 will fit within the rail spacing on the T-33.

We are a Accessory focused company; we have personal knowledge of airframes which we have developed specific products for or have personally built. There seems to be a premise that we should know what parts fit every aircraft by every manufacturer; customers seem to be surprised when I cant provide information as to what XXXX fits in their XXX brand airframe!? It is impossible for us to know specifics on airframes we have never seen/reviewed first hand. In these cases, we will ask for specifications (measurements, weights ect) in an attempt to match a suitable product.
Please realize, I am typically the only person here to handle technical questions (although I will have Chris compose some responses when I am busy); answering anywhere from 30-75 tech emails a day. We answer every question as quickly as possible. If you don't get a response, please resend.... it may have simply been missed or not received.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:48 AM
lov2flyrc

ORIGINAL: sirrom

Todd,
Let me weigh in here. I have worked at a couple of the big chains that have have/had restocking fee. Staples and Bestbuy were the two biggest. At Best Buy there was an automatic restocking fee for the longest time on all electronic items (cameras, laptops, etc.) that were returned that were not defective. Reason being is that people would come in and buy them use them for a week and bring them back for no apparent reason. As you state it takes man power to get those items back on the shelf to be resold to the next person, in your case he didn't even package it right to send it back to you.
I have not bought a lot from you over the years but if I do and have to return something I am going to make sure that I do so in the same shape that I got it in or as close as possible. Also if you tell me that you have a restocking fee on all non-defective returned items the so be it, that is your policy and I should be aware of that when I order and non whine and B*&^H like a little girl. If you offer me 5% when it's originally 15% I would be greatly appreciative of your gesture.
Bottom line, it's up to you how you want to handle this. If it were me I would refund him all his money, and just never let him order from you again. You don't need the headache. Also, I would make sure that your return policy is very very very evident on your website, at checkout, and on the actual invoice itself. Not sure how you do returns but do you make them fill in a form that details the reason for the return? Something like that could really save you if you ever get a contested charge. Unfortunately in this day an age as a business owner you have to idiot proof everything to cover your *****.

Patrick
Thanks Patrick,
This thread is from mid last year, we continue the same policies we had in place then. We rarely ever have a customer complain of our service or return policies and realize we will never please everyone regardless of how hard we try. Lines in the sand must be drawn....
Old 01-24-2013, 10:24 AM
scoeroo
My Feedback: (9)

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

John,
Yes, all of the Pro-Link retracts will be produced as electrics, including the Sidewinder series. They will however be the last to be released as they are the most difficult versions to convert due to the size. Taurus and Hercules series are expected to be ready around late August. Testing, Testing, Testing
Got money burning a hole in my pocket - any costing yet ? need a set to suit ultra-lightning.

Thx.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.