Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

BAe Hawk Purchase Suggestions!!

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

BAe Hawk Purchase Suggestions!!

Old 08-28-2012, 02:04 AM
Jetfan20
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BAe Hawk Purchase Suggestions!!

Hi All,

I'm looking for another Bae Hawk 160-180 size. Skymaster & Airworld which has scale looking gear and doors. I particularly like the Airworld 1/4 scale at 110" in length, but don't like the one piece wing. Also, there doesn't seem to be alot of information out there on the bigger of the two Airworlds or even a build thread that I have found. If anyone knows of anything on the 1/4 Airworld Hawk please add a link or email me.

What do you guys think of the other Hawks out there and your experiences. Should I go with the Skymaster or Airworld? I do know the 1/4 scale Hawk is tickling the Skygate price range, that could also be a option.

Thanks guys in advance!
Old 08-28-2012, 02:36 AM
luv2flyrc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: BAe Hawk Purchase Suggestions!!

There is an FEJ Hawk NIb that's been listed for some time in the classifieds at $4200 if it interests you. You will find the Airworld Hawk is double the price of the FEJ or Skymaster by the time it's built and painted.

Carf Hawk flies really nice but, probably too small for you at 1/5 scale.

Mike
Old 08-28-2012, 04:11 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the SM 1/4 Hawk and love it. It has quickly become my favorite plane. As Mike mentioned, the Airworld Hawk is significantly more expensive and it's a kit. The new CARF/Skygate Hawk is another good option.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:17 AM
Boating Bob
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a SM hawk on the way. You have all the information you could want on SM near you. You could see one all built and get the best service of any company. BVM is in Winter Springs, give them a call