Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

russian su-27,35,35 and "flanker" variants

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

russian su-27,35,35 and "flanker" variants

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 05:20 PM
essyou35
My Feedback: (11)

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default russian su-27,35,35 and "flanker" variants

I cant seem to find a single turbine version of these jets. I have seen that the jet legends one can be mounted on the bottom of the jet but thats not a good idea. I also seen the marc thomson version, same issue. I would never mount a turbine like that.

Has anyone ever fitted one of these jets with a bifubricated pipe? I was thinking that the reason they dont make a y pipe for them is due to the distance the nacelles are apart. Perhaps the pipe would have too sharp of an ahngle?

But skymaster makes a mig-29 with a y pipe and the nacelles look about the same distance..

Thanks for any information about trying to get a y pipe or what the problem is with getting one to work.

Jet legend nacelles:

Skymaster nacelles:

Old 10-10-2012, 05:20 AM
sc0tt
My Feedback: (61)

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: russian su-27,35,35 and

I did a quickforum search andfound this....
Here'sa big Fiber Classics Mig-29 flying witha singleBooster 160 in the right side.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:36 PM
essyou35
My Feedback: (11)

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default RE: russian su-27,35,35 and

Ahh I see, the su-27 is mroe "Scale" so the turbine will not fit into the middle. THe migs lines are not scale so they can fit a single turbine. Thanks